Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

allergic to cd?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mils, 21 March 2009 Social URL.

1. mils

mils Full Member

Hi everyone,

I restarted CD yesterday and have developed strange blotches on my face. Could this be related to the CD products? When I did CD previously i mainly had the choc tetras and didn't have a reacation. This time i've been having choc mint and strawberry shakes.

Has anyone else had a similar reaction???

thanks in advance
    xx:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emmie86

emmie86 Angelic Fruitcake

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(19.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    hmmm thats intresting. Are you sure that the only thing different is that you doing CD? Have you changed your makeup/facecream/soap/ or anything that gets near your face? Are you stressed? I once broke out in blotches all over my body and it turned out to be a mild viral infection. Im no doctor but I would surggest you go seen one just to check it out and also call you CDC to see if their is a chance that it could be related to CD? Best of luck xxx

4. Losing it for good

Losing it for good Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.65%)
    Diet:
    VLC- Exante
    Hi,

I'm not too sure on this one either but I think emmie87 is right- ask your CDC and if it gets any worse consult your GP.

5. Angela1

Angela1 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.53%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    I had this on arms, face and chest and it was the milk powder used in the shakes and soups.

6. Jaycey

Jaycey Post-Menopausal Maniac!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    The 'Jaycey Diet'!
    I developed some dry itchy skin around one of my eyes that I suppose could have been related to the diet. (I hadn't started using any new creams or anything either.) I just kept putting Vaseline-type stuff on it (very glam! :eek:) and it eventually went. I suppose the diet could be seen as a kind of detox, in which case all sorts of toxic reactions might come out? I would say it was worth persevering - give it a chance anyway.

7. mils

mils Full Member

Thanks for your responses.

So if it is the milk powder in the shakes, does that mean the tetras are ok?

I think it is an allergic reaction, I get the same when I drink red wine sometimes.

Might just try the tetras on there own and then see if it makes a difference.

xx

8. Berryred

Berryred Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I had the same after 2 weeks my skin felt better than it had ever done!

Funny about the red wine, I smell it and get blochy heehee

Hope you get it sorted out

9. ApplySomePressure

ApplySomePressure Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5.5lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    If it's the milk powder don't think the tetras would be any good either but i could be wrong - think it would just be the lactose free soups and shakes.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.