allergic to cd?

mils

Hi everyone,

I restarted CD yesterday and have developed strange blotches on my face. Could this be related to the CD products? When I did CD previously i mainly had the choc tetras and didn't have a reacation. This time i've been having choc mint and strawberry shakes.

Has anyone else had a similar reaction???

thanks in advance
xx:confused:

hmmm thats intresting. Are you sure that the only thing different is that you doing CD? Have you changed your makeup/facecream/soap/ or anything that gets near your face? Are you stressed? I once broke out in blotches all over my body and it turned out to be a mild viral infection. Im no doctor but I would surggest you go seen one just to check it out and also call you CDC to see if their is a chance that it could be related to CD? Best of luck xxx

Hi,

I'm not too sure on this one either but I think emmie87 is right- ask your CDC and if it gets any worse consult your GP.

I developed some dry itchy skin around one of my eyes that I suppose could have been related to the diet. (I hadn't started using any new creams or anything either.) I just kept putting Vaseline-type stuff on it (very glam! :eek:) and it eventually went. I suppose the diet could be seen as a kind of detox, in which case all sorts of toxic reactions might come out? I would say it was worth persevering - give it a chance anyway.

Thanks for your responses.

So if it is the milk powder in the shakes, does that mean the tetras are ok?

I think it is an allergic reaction, I get the same when I drink red wine sometimes.

Might just try the tetras on there own and then see if it makes a difference.

xx

I developed some dry itchy skin around one of my eyes that I suppose could have been related to the diet. (I hadn't started using any new creams or anything either.) I just kept putting Vaseline-type stuff on it (very glam! :eek:) and it eventually went. I suppose the diet could be seen as a kind of detox, in which case all sorts of toxic reactions might come out? I would say it was worth persevering - give it a chance anyway.

I had the same after 2 weeks my skin felt better than it had ever done!

Funny about the red wine, I smell it and get blochy heehee

Hope you get it sorted out

If it's the milk powder don't think the tetras would be any good either but i could be wrong - think it would just be the lactose free soups and shakes.

Back