Alli is back!

DazDaMan

Has anyone else seen that Alli is now back and available again! :D:D:D

I just ordered some online, I hadn't been able to get it anywhere since about March!

Really excited and just in time for Christmas!

£35.99 at "Pharmacy First" bit more expensive than it used to be but still worth it coz this is the only thing that ever worked for me. I tried Orlistat but had to pay my doctor jsut to write the prescription! Much prefer buying myself without a prescription!

Why on earth would you do that when orlistat is found strength alli and a prescription is only just over £7.00 ! That doesn't make sense urss your BMI isn't high enough to be prescribed orlistat.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's ridiculous but surely whether the prescription is private or not the fact it was their prescription means the drug still comes out of their budget?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4everheather said:
I'm interested to try Alli. However, I've heard it upsets your stomach? - The "Alli Oops"!

It only upsets things if you don't eat in accordance with the dietary guidelines of nothing higher than 5% fat etc. If you eat well there won't be any issues.

Nope.

Private prescriptions you take on the cost of the medicine so the GP isn't billed.

£50 sounds like a lot but that is what the manufacturer charges us to buy it.

Most drugs cost a lot more than £7 to make and transport. Only a few very old drugs like aspirin and paracetamol actually cost less than £7.

This is what i meant. So the £35.99 is much cheaper than the private prescription would be! Arrived already and hopefully see a difference by Christmas!

Fingers Crossed!

Back