Allowed to start fully!

chunky monkee

Hey, well spoke to the doc and chemist after my fainting spell a couple of days ago, think it was due to totm approaching therefore i am allowed to start fully again yipee..... on the understanding if i faint again i gotta come off it completely. So its all or nothing for me!!!!!!!

Today will be day 1, first mini goal hopefully

All your post have kept me determined and motivated thanx everybody:)

thanx lillie, will do gonna chill over the weekend hopefully be in ketosis for monday as i start a new job, lots of pampering me thinks x got totm as well so think i need extra cuddles from bf x

thats great but take it easy x

Just take it easy hun. Like Lil said...don't stand up quickly. I almost fainted many times, but never did. If I got up quickly and felt I was going to black out, I'd quickly sit down again and after a few seconds was alright again. Good luck hun.xx

Good luck hun, and yes take it easy :party0011::party0011::party0011:

How much water were you drinking?

Hey, well spoke to the doc and chemist after my fainting spell a couple of days ago, think it was due to totm approaching therefore i am allowed to start fully again yipee..... on the understanding if i faint again i gotta come off it completely. So its all or nothing for me!!!!!!!

Today will be day 1, first mini goal hopefully

All your post have kept me determined and motivated thanx everybody:)
Aww, good for you huni giving it another go..don't forget as much water as you can stand between 4 & 10 pint as well as your shakes, stand up slowly, take it easy and lots of sleep until keotosis kicks in xxxx

Back