Ally's Diary - take two

Well we had redundancies last year, so idea whats happening now, but that didnt effect us, and listening to my boss, what ever this is, will effect us.

Had this random craving for chicken and mango (not together like) i've just been for a mile walk in my lunch break to sainsburys in the cold, for fridge raiders and cut mango. I'm mad haha

And i just bought 2 punnets of grapes cos i kept wanting to snack this morning (don't worry i didnt), but now if i want to snack i can just eat my grapes

I think i might have OD'd on grapes. Afternoon munchies. Should have stuck with the chocolate least that doesnt give me stomach ache :p

Fairly certain there is something doing down in work again, but no one is saying WHAT. However its already unnerving me.
Oh no not you too!!

Well we had redundancies last year, so idea whats happening now, but that didnt effect us, and listening to my boss, what ever this is, will effect us.

Had this random craving for chicken and mango (not together like) i've just been for a mile walk in my lunch break to sainsburys in the cold, for fridge raiders and cut mango. I'm mad haha
All sounds so familiar :( Hope you're OK with it. I used to have chicken and mango together quite often. was a lovely accompaniment/sauce for the chicken - kind of sweet and sourish.

I think i might have OD'd on grapes. Afternoon munchies. Should have stuck with the chocolate least that doesnt give me stomach ache :p
Oooops but at least you'll get more exercise running to the loo later on. :D

Oh no not you too!!

All sounds so familiar :( Hope you're OK with it.

What will be will be :) Not sure whats going on, my boss isn't spilling. He has a meeting at 5 though, so might find out what its all about tomorrow.

What will be will be :) Not sure whats going on, my boss isn't spilling. He has a meeting at 5 though, so might find out what its all about tomorrow.
Hope you find out soon I think the not knowing is worse than the news itself. If your place is like mine the rumour mill will be going full tilt at the moment. It's odd how management everywhere assume we are too thick to work out that something's up. :D

Hope you find out soon I think the not knowing is worse than the news itself. If your place is like mine the rumour mill will be going full tilt at the moment. It's odd how management everywhere assume we are too thick to work out that something's up. :D

Yeah thats what makes me think its not redundancies again cos there has been no word, not even rumour of redundancies. But there is SOMETHING going on, just can't put my finger on what.

Might be something good. Think positive!

Hope so but i'm doubtful

Lost 2lb.

Breakfast: 2x alpen light, ww yog, banana
Lunch: chicken sandwich, fridge raiders and fruit, muller light
Tea:

Hea: milk
Hea:
Heb: 2x alpen light
Heb: bread

Syns:, sugar free sula sweet 0.5, gum 0.5, 2x packs fridge raiders 4, options hot choc 2, pancake mix 8, golden syrup 2.5, curly wurly 6
Free snacks: prepacked fruit, grapes

Last edited:
Boss is in a way to happy mood. It's worrying :p

Time for a "moan" of sorts. My best friend appears to be in love with me. And after my last boyfriend I am scared of getting close to him in that way. We don't live close so it's going to be like "see each other occasional weekends" and i really do like him, but I still don't know if i can let myself get close to him in that way. He knows I have trust issues and he is willing to wait however long it takes me to want to be with him, but it just all confuses my brain. I know i'm scared he will turn out like my ex cos when we talk and text at the moment he is very much like my ex was in the beginning when I loved him, and i know thats whats holding me back, thinking he will turn into the same abusive moron he did. The difference between them though is he genuinely seems to like me, he understands me, i understand him, but i still can't bring myself to say "yes i want to be more than friends". He literally tells me i'm beautiful everyday cos he knows i don't believe myself i'm beautiful nor do i believe anyone when they say it, so he tells me every single morning, and i think he actually means it but i'm to scared to admit to myself that he does love me and it isn't all an act. *le sigh*

Being totally single is far less complicated.

Great news on the loss and sounds like you have the chocolate habit under control too huge well done!

As for the friend I totally say go for it. If everyone let bad experiences in relationships put them off we would all be single!! And by letting whatever he did hold you back from any other happy relationships its giving more power to someone who is no doubt just an asshole nobody. X

Great news on the loss and sounds like you have the chocolate habit under control too huge well done!

As for the friend I totally say go for it. If everyone let bad experiences in relationships put them off we would all be single!! And by letting whatever he did hold you back from any other happy relationships its giving more power to someone who is no doubt just an asshole nobody. X

He's happily married with 4 kids. Not seen him for 5 years. I just seem to tar every guy with the same brush and then when they get close i end up pushing them away. Maybe it is time to break the habit.

Well done on the loss hun FAB. As for the friend v bf I'm so totally the wrong person to give advice. I've been happily single for so long I can't remember what it's like to not be single. :D

haha I do love being single, but maybe its time for a change :p

Ummm looks like I'm making up syns. Oh pancake day xD i started with a pancake with banana and golden syrup.. 6.5 syns but then there was mix left and I didn't know what to put in it. So I may have melted a curly wurly in it... 10 syns oopsy xD

So well done on the loss, that's fantastic.

And as for the friend... At some point we all have to let go & take a chance, can't hide away for ever. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't - and you can't tell in advance. I've been with my OH for 20 years - at the beginning I didn't trust him, I thought he was flattering me falsely & would just use me. If that's the case, he's taking a long time about it now!!!

Only you can go with your feelings & make that decision, but taking risks is also human.

Right, enough soapbox from me. :soapbox: Good luck with whatever decision you make!

Feeling a bit bleughhh today, damn cold. Mum kept asking what was wrong cos i didn't want any breakfast when i got up, so i brought it with me to work.

Breakfast: 2x alpen lights, banana, 2x ww yogs
Lunch: jacket potato and beans
Tea: cheesy spaghetti

Hea: milk
HEa: rf cheese
HEb: 2x alpen lights
HEb: 2x alpen lights

Syns: curly wurly 6, creme egg 9
Free Snacks: grapes, prepacked fruit

Last edited:
Back