Ally's Diary - take two

I'll find out if he is reading it first, i know he's not a member but still have a feeling he is stalking. And he's knows i'll find out if he is :p

And now my ear is trying to murder me. Is it bed time yet?

Thanks Seacrest :) Hoping my weekend off plan next week will help.

Doing EE today even if it does mostly look like a green..only mostly though

Breakfast: choc porridge, strawberries and melon
Lunch: Fried rice with peas, ham, chicken and prawns, banana
Tea: Spaghetti carbonara, mini milk

Hea: 1/2 milk, 1/2 philly light
Heb: porridge

Syns: caramel highlights 2, 6.5x choc finger 9.5, wine gum 1, mini milk 1.5, curly wurly
Total syns: 20
Free snacks: prepacked fruit

Last edited:
Weighed this morning and looks like the 1.5lb i wanted to lose to get to 183lb I've gained a instead (well it has been showing since Wednesday i suppose), oh well, so looks like I'll still be in obese bmi on docs scale still.. Hope the 1.5 disappears by Wednesday and I at least get a sts.

Breakfast: weetabix, banana and honey
Lunch: jacket and beans, plum, apricot, snack a jacks
Tea: cheese omelette, chips and beans, mango and strawberries

Hea: milk
Hea: rf cheese
Heb: weetabix
Heb: alpen light

Syns: honey 1, gum 1, snack a jacks 5.5, mini milk 1.5, buttons 2
Total syns: 11
Free snacks: prepacked fruit, apricot, plum

Last edited:
I'm attempting to claw back some syns, Got 20.5 to make up, as long as i don't raid my colleagues chocolate fingers again, i can hopefully make up at least 5 today, i know i can def make up some over the weekend, cos thats about the only time i don't eat everything in sight (i'm opposite of normal :p). Monday we're going out so don't know if we are taking lunch or what, i know tea will be SW friendly as I plan on making double portion of what i'm having sunday (had that planned since monday) but dunno whats happening at lunch, so may have to flexi slightly. Try and get rid of some of the 1.5lb gain thats showing at the moment, i can handle a sts if i have to but i don't want a gain when I know a gain is inevitable at the weigh in after since i'm going london to a gig, where I am camping out night before so i'll be eating rubbish for 3 days.

Little moan over :p

Got doctors appointment later get my scan results, see what she says about my hip (thats still niggly but not as painful all the time)...and get her to check my ear cos it appears I have an ear infection. Again. I'm sure it knows when I mention the word "Swimming pool" cos i always end up with one when i plan on going swimming.

Last edited:
Mmm forgot how good snack a jacks were!

Well doctors appointment was... Fun. Basically my scan showed PCOS (funny, never expected that) so she weighed me, bmi according to her is exactly 30, so she won't give me another combined pill, so i have another mini pill despite last 3 giving me headaches. Though before that we had this:

Her: so you've have femmedette before and it gave you low moods
Me: understatement, i was badly depressed and suicidal at some point
Her: so you wouldn't be willing to try them again?

... Yeah i really want to take pills that make me insanely depressed, cause me to think i have no friends and make me damn near suicidal. So cos dad may have had a blood clot a few years ago she won't give me another combined pill til I am def in overweight bmi, looking like a few pounds should cover it, so hopefully when i go back again i can get off the mini pill (if i last on it that long)

Might give it a go, can't make me any worse

Breakfast: 2x alpen lights, ww yog, pear
Lunch: LM red onion sausage sandwich, apricot
Tea: chicken burgers and salad, mango and strawberries

Hea:
Heb: alpen lights
Heb: bread

Syns: mattessons fridge raiders 1, caramel highlights 2, marshmallows 1
Total syns: 4
Free snacks: nectarine, apricot

Last edited:
Got the gym indution later, slightly nervous i must say

Breakfast: melon, apricot and banana topped with honey, ww yog
Lunch: jacket and beans with side salad
Tea: chicken burgers and salad, shape delight caramel

Hea: 2/3 milk 1/3 philly lightest
Heb: bread

Syns: honey 1, shape delight caramel 5.5
Total syns: 6.5

Last edited:
Haha yes I'm off work tomorrow :p gym went ok, he showed me around a bit, showed me how to work the tread but didn't put me on it cos i'd been on one before, showed me how to work the cross trainer and bike and let me have a few mins on them, he went off to his next appointment and i stuck around did 15 mins on bike, 10 on cross trainer and 5 on tread just to see how it worked. He wants me to do 3 sessions a week of 15 mins on each tread, cross and bike and maybe add a swimming in too, get me back into doing that, see him again in a few weeks and see how we go from there. Was pretty much salivating at the sight of a near empty pool with no kids in it as I was coming out!

Fairly certain my scales are being dodgy, WI last Tuesday was 13 2.5 ever since I've weighed 13 4 every morning, now this morning back to 13 2.5. Well official weigh in tomorrow, who knows what's going to happen!
Breakfast: 2x alpen lights, apricot
Lunch: chicken tikka salad, fruit salad
Tea: special fried rice (chinese takeout), ww yog

Heb: alpen lights

Syns: chinese 12, Bassett chewy mints x4 8
Total syns: 20

Last edited:
Back