Hea: dairylea light
Heb: alpen lights
Heb: ryvita

Syns: everton mint 1, muffin 20?
Total syns: 21
Free Snacks:

Body magic: 60 min walk

Last edited:
Well todays interview was rubbish, barely lasted 5 mins. I really wanted that job, but after that interview I don't want it at all. In a round about way they basically said because i had no work online to showcase they weren't interested. Not my fault the work servers don't exist anymore. They were crap interviewers too, basically asked 2 questions, nothing else, asked what are my weaknesses and could I drive...no what are your strengths, what can you do, what have you done etc...it was rubbish. See how tomorrows interview goes i guess. But in a total downer, just feel like i'm never going to get another job just cos of the fact i can't prove half of what I have done! And now I'm getting sick of going through job sites and nothing coming up thats suitable and worrying that if anything does come up and i apply they will want to interview next week while i'm away.

On a brighter note....ended up shopping in primark. Size 10-12 (WHAT) pyjamas, 2x size 12 jeans, size 12 dress (which i've decided to wear saturday to my aunts party, photos will come them and you might get to see Jamie too as he's coming :p) ...since when could i get into a size 12?!

Yeah, they have my references, mum reckons it's cos it's only maternity cover she either a) doesn't want someone better than her or b) they already have someone lined up. Got another interview today anyway, see if that fairs any better.

Decided I'm not sticking to sw this week, just gonna calorie count, I'll be off plan from Friday anyway, it's just too much effort with all the interviews, got another one later and also been offered another tomorrow now.

So I guess today's interview went well. Within an hour of me leaving they've offered me a second interview anyway.

Yeay! That's great news! I hate interviews, I'm awful at them :S

Today's job interview went well too but think I'd prefer the job I went for yesterday if I get offered both, even though it means travelling a bit further out.

Tomorrow afternoon. Pretty nervous cos I don't really know what to expect!

Scales this morning say 11 12.5 :D since I want to be under 12 for bfs in 2 days I shall weigh again Sunday see if I'm still under. Jamie is arriving here at some point in next few hours, I'm getting nervous about my interview cos I've never been to a second interview before and don't know what will get asked. Kinda glad Jamies coming with me up there, even though he obviously won't be on the interview just glad I have the moral support for when I'm going.

Seemed to go well... Find out the verdict on Monday. On "holiday" this week to, starting with zip slide and party tomorrow, followed by me driving 800 miles or so in 6 days following the bands bowling for soup and patent pending with a day at whity/Scarborough and a day at Hull fair wedged in my two free days haha. Whether I actually lose any weight this week is another question.

And today I jump off top of Manchester imperial war museum in add of charity... Scared is not the word.

1.jpg6.jpgDSCN4116.jpg

Start of BFS week commences tonight...and i'm officially 11 13 so made my target still, gonna still be off plan all week. Last nights meal came to a disastous 1919 calories oopsy haha but hey it was nice, I shall be back on SW next sunday once this week is over, my "itinary" so far

Tonight - BFS in Manchester
Tomorrow - Drive to leeds, BFS VIP in Leeds
Tuesday - Drive to whitby spend day/night there
Wednesday - Drive to Newcastle, BFS there
Thursday - to Sheff, BFS again
Friday - Drive to Hull fair, stay in Rotherham overnight
Saturday - Drive home....BFS VIP in Birmingham that night

Back