Ally's Diary - take two

I seem to have a case of the Monday munchies, least I have kept most of it free though!

Fantastic news from the doctor. :talk017:
Any news from the job as of yet? I hope something comes along soon <3

No not heard any thing from any of the interviews, I want the one I'm being interviewed for next Tuesday more than the others even though it's covering maternity, so hopefully that one goes well too.

Last edited:
Being employed for a short time is better then being unemployed for a large amount of time. :D

Being employed for a short time is better then being unemployed for a large amount of time. :D

Yep, supposedly it's easier to find a job while in a job too

Sts today... So now I have 1 weigh in to lose half a pound... But it's a week where I may not be fully on plan as I may be going to Nottingham thursday/Friday and Saturday I'm going to see Bruno Mars... So it's gonna be hard, and I may or may not make my mini target

Breakfast: 2x Alpen lights, nectarine, plums
Lunch: bacon sandwich, persimmon fruit
Tea: fisherman's burgers and salad, persimmon fruit

Hea: milk
Hea: dairylea slices
Heb: Alpen lights
Heb: bread

Syns: curly wurly 6, freddo 5, options caramel 2, marshmallows 1
Total syns: 14
Free snacks: plum

Body magic:

Last edited:
Another job interview organised for next Wednesday!

Last edited:
Breakfast: banana, activia forest fruit yog
Lunch: Beans on toast, melon, plum
Tea: spaghetti carbonara

Hea: rf cheese

Syns: curly wurly 6, mini milk 1.5
Total Syns: 7.5
Free Snacks: apple

Body Magic: 30 min wii cardio boxing

Last edited:
I feel hungry constantly recently, the last few days I've ended up eating so many free snacks and still be hungry, and even if on the day where I gave in and had extra syns I was still hungry.. Tonight I've had a massive bowl of spaghetti carbonara yet I'm still resisting the urge to eat cos I'm still hungry. Can't fathom why I'm constantly hungry though, I'm drinking loads, I'm eating what would be way to much on any other diet, I'm not craving anything just got a constant hungry feeling

I've been off plan a few days as been in Sheffield with Jamie, and now I've been on "eat what I want" for a few I'm not hungry all the time, so guessing it was some sort of crazy craving delusional thing haha, I'll be off plan again tomorrow too oops haha, just have to see what happens Tuesday what will be, will be. Pp haha I know, I don't go for much pop sort of stuff anymore but I do love me some Bruno Mars.

Not counting my chickens til Tuesday, however Thursday I was 12 2, been off plan, had mcds 2 days in a row, off plan again today and...

ForumRunner_20131005_103848.png

Ok, back on plan today....

Breakfast: none cos i didnt get up til midday ha
Lunch: boiled egg and soldiers, melon
Tea: Lemon chicken and friend rice

Syns: curly wurly 6, flora 1.5, 2x mint toffee 4, mini roll 6
Total syns: 17.5
Free snacks:

Body magic:

Last edited:
Breakfast: choc porridge
Lunch: salmon and philly ryvita
Tea: chicken tikka pie and salad

Hea: philly
Heb: porridge

Syns: Mint options 2, puff pastry 5, 2x Murray mint 2, mint toffee 2, lightest philly 1.5
Total syns: 12.5
Free snacks: plum

Body magic: 30 mins walking

Last edited:
Scales looking good! Here's hoping!

Hey, nice to know you get on well with your food... Tea: Lemon chicken and friend rice ;-))

Haha yeah it was very friendly to me :p

Mmm that tikka pie was nicest thing ever, worth every Syn for the puff pastry!

For first time in a while I'm nervous about weigh in tomorrow, I've been off plan for 3 days, and McDonald's was involved on all three days... And this is last weigh in to meet my mini target...

Back