Ally's Diary - take two

Towers was awesome, totally knackered when I got back though, not helped by a cold which has gone worse overnight. I'm still at my boyfriends til this afternoon and he's just thrown a box of tissues at me and left me in his bed while he goes into town. So nice of him

Aww now he's made me a brew and put supernatural on. I could get used to this treatment.

Awwww!! Hope you are feeling better now :) Looking forward to the new job?

Awwww!! Hope you are feeling better now :) Looking forward to the new job?

I'm feeling much better even if I still have a case of paranoia. Woke up really nervous about the job this morning even got butterflies and I dont even start til tomorrow!

Decided it was time stop the paranoia since its been 3 weeks tomorrow. Bought a pregnancy test gulp.

Last edited:
Well it came up negative :D

Now I've been off sw for 4 weeks think it's time to get back on it, though in that time I haven't gained, and have actually lost... As far as I know I haven't gained it all back this week anyway :p so from tomorrow back on it, even been gym last 2 days, not been in over a month. Hopefully I can stick to it tomorrow, but knowing how bad my nerves get... First day at work might not be best time to start but hey.

Also not sure I want my target as 10 6 now, so just gonna see how it goes. I'd like to get there however I'm not sure I'd "like" being that light, so we'll see how it goes as I go down.

Bloody long day. Boring induction cos it's all customer service and I'm not even on customer service side. Lovely place though.

Stayed at 11 12 this week, happy with that considering scales were showing a 5lb gain yesterday!

Wow ally last time I was on here u were in the 13's well done hun xx

Yeah it's been a while Haha, been in 11's for 4 weeks or so, but not been doing sw for last 3, just been watching the cals while away with my boyfriend. Was suppose to be restarting yesterday but it collided with me starting my new job so got knocked off plan thanks to them providing lunch, gonna restart tomorrow now I know there's no more provided lunches.

Back