Ally's Diary - take two

Yep but ive only got myself to blame. Stopped goin to the gym ate wat I wanted which consisted ov lots ov naughty things. Tried restarting in july but my mind wasnt in it so piled more on.
But im motivated now :)

I stopped going gym for 5 weeks, was on holiday for 2 with my boyfriend, totally off sw, eating Ben and Jerry's, chocolate, mcds everyday for nearly 3 weeks. I didn't gain a single pound, I'll let you know when I figure out how I pulled that one off!

Right. No more lunches planned for inductionees so from tomorrow attempt number 367 of restarting sw after 5 weeks begins. No excuse for in work and they actually provide shed loads of fruit you can help yourself too. Probably won't go gym til weekend, maybe Saturday, at a gig Saturday night (so may end up veering off plan slightly then) and staying at my best mates til Sunday. At the moment I'm going to aim for 11 stone see how I feel then, then if I want to go for 10 6 which I probably will, I'll revert back to that goal then.

After our little issue in leeds and my 3 weeks or losing my marbles (ie panicking) I've made an appointment with my doc to see about going on the pill again, hopefully one that doesn't make me depressed. (tmi) I told Jamie he's not touching me again until I'm on some other form of contraception lol

Well I was doing a green day, then realised I have ham sandwiches, bought pasta from Tesco and just figured that it's seriously high in syns. Technically it turned to ee day, but the pasta is 20ish syns. Oops

Yep, first sw school boy error I've made in months. Try again tomorrow.

20ish syns for pasta :eek: I hate having to buy lunch out. I never can get anything low syn and nice. There's a shop near that has a salad bar but the lettuce always looks yuck and the pasta and noodles are always coated in oil or some type of sauce that I'd have no idea how to syn. How is work going? That's nice theres fruit. I always seem to bringing a mini picnic into work with me everyday!

20ish syns for pasta :eek: I hate having to buy lunch out. I never can get anything low syn and nice. There's a shop near that has a salad bar but the lettuce always looks yuck and the pasta and noodles are always coated in oil or some type of sauce that I'd have no idea how to syn. How is work going? That's nice theres fruit. I always seem to bringing a mini picnic into work with me everyday!

I know they can be abit expensive but subway salads are delish and the lettuce is always fresh and crispy :) if im out and get hungry I get one ov them

I only have access to a Tesco express, mini waitrose and a Co op, plus a could of delis and a Costa, it's only a smallish village so no subway (unfortunately) or a mcds (fortunately).

Work.. Mixed at the moment still on induction so most I don't need to know but have to learn anyway. Not looking forward to this afternoon, I hate talking on phone and we have phone training, apart from internal calls I won't be on phone so only semi applies I suppose but got to do it anyway. Be better when I can get into my role and settle in properly.

Everyone's so mental and cheery they smile whatever they are doing anyway lol hopefully i won't have to do much phone training, sure it will be more covered in sales/customer service training for the others

I have a new goal. When I get my head back into action, could be ambitious for me, but I want to hit my target by 21st april, 6 months. I know i have only a stone and half (ish depends if i decide on 10 6 or 11 stone as goal) to go but we all know what i'm like, and i can't seem to get back on track at the moment! So thats my new goal. I'm doing similar to what I did in october with Bowling For Soup, the guys who supported who now know me far too well and greet me with "omg it's you!" before I go up to them are touring with the lead singer of BFS's other band so we're going on a week tour again. At moment I believe plan is, easter weekend Harry Potter Studio Tour at Leavesden, Patent Pending VIP show in Sheffield, VIP show in Leeds, 2 days in Whitby and then VIP show in Manchester, so not quite as hectic as october but nearly as bad! But it would be cool for Joe to say "omg it's you two, you look amazing" again and be able to say, "i'm at my target weight now, i've lost 100lb" :D

I know they can be abit expensive but subway salads are delish and the lettuce is always fresh and crispy :) if im out and get hungry I get one ov them
I would never think of going to subway, which is probably for the best as I would be far too tempted by the smell of bread and would HAVE to get a white chocolate cookie!!

Do you have far to travel for work Ally? Is that the induction over?

I would never think of going to subway, which is probably for the best as I would be far too tempted by the smell of bread and would HAVE to get a white chocolate cookie!!

Do you have far to travel for work Ally? Is that the induction over?

20 miles or so. If I Drive, in the mornings it takes an hour, so I take the train which is 20 mins and a 10 min walk to station (office is practically on the platform at other end). Yep passed my tier one test with 100% today so my induction is done, nothing on it really applies to me but it's nice to know the background on what's being sold and stuff, start my proper role next week :)

Oh and I need to learn my footballers, I know zilch about them but the small village of Alderley Edge is full on them, in my breaks yesterday I saw van Persie and Robbie savage (apparently I'd have no idea if it wasn't for the guy with me), Colleen Rooney was shopping in waitrose too. Also Paul o'grady was floating round today and Gary Barlow lives just a mile or so away.

Got on scales this morning and looks like I've only gained half a pound. Again I don't know how I've pulled that one off.. But we'll see see what happens tuesday

I got a tax rebate yesterday so been shopping today as I have no warm clothes for work, came back with

- long cardigan, 3 jumpers, a tshirt from Dorothy perkins, all size 10 :O except one of the jumpers which is a 12
- cardigan from peacocks - size 12
- two jumpers from next both size 12
-coat from tk maxx - size 14 but baring in mind the last wool coat I had was a 26 cos I could never get then to fit my arms.

Coat was damn expensive but also a bargain, designer label, 70% wool, 30% cashmere... £87, rrp £300

Cant believe I'm fitting 10, I couldn't believe I could fit 12's never mind now fitting 10's :O

Hey congratulations on the NSV's. YOur loss is an inspiration - I am impressed each time I look at your little chart on your footer. Well done, I think you deserve it.

Good to be starting your job properly today I imagine - but nice job on the 100% score - I'm sure they were impressed.

Ah, footballers. I wouldn't recognise them either! OH would.... Still, stick around & see if any of the money rubs off on you!

Back