Ally's Diary - take two

haha. I feel like a teen xD

I'm just talking to me bestest. And ended up on the subject of boyfriends and girlfriends (totally on purpose cos i sent it in that direct)...anyway convo goes on and goes along the line of you need a girlfriend, i need a boyfriend. Anyway he said "you need a boyfriend" and i just said "i know" and then it was like silence via IM...then he said "theres things i could say but...it's whether you want me to say them, and whether I'm brave enough", so i told him he should try it one day, to which i got the reply "tell me when its time and i will". He knows the full story about my ex, even despite that he kind of surprised me by that comment, i didn't expect him to wait for me to be happy with him asking me out even though I've known for months what he wanted and knew he was willing to wait. Anyway looks like i finally made my mind up about him. Though it still scares me senseless even though I now know as soon as i'm ready he wants to to "go out" together.

Now I really do sound like a teen :p

Scrap that last post. I believe I now have a boyfriend.

In a weirdly happy mood today. As in i'm smiling at nothing. Oh well :p I snuck on the scales this morning, at mo showing a 1lb down from tuesday, going manchester tomorrow, and i'm hoping to go subway so i can keep syns down...but i might end up having a sneaky portion of fries from mcd's, not sure yet :p

Breakfast: toast and choc philly, grapes, ww yog
Lunch: jacket spud and tuna, pear, nectarine
Tea: Gammon chips and pineapple

Hea: milk
HEa: bread

Syns: choc philly 3.5, mayo 5, curly wurly 6
Free Snacks: prepacked fruit, grapes, banana

Last edited:
OMG ally i was literally sitting at work grinning to myself reading your last posts! Im so proud of you for finally accepting your feelings! and im so glad your happy! but dont get comfortable, you still have 3st to go ;) like me! haha we are slimming buddies, don't you dare leave me for your BOYFRIEND! :p

Seriously im so happy for you!! :) woooooo ALLY AND HER BOYFRIEND SITTING IN A TREE......... :bananalove:

now i feel like a teen.. haha

haha, i still feel like a teen so we can be teenies together :p Don't worry i won't get to comfortable xD

Good girl.. now what do we say to those naughty mcd fries!? thats right a big fat NO because we dont need them! We have boyfriends now.. well you have a boyfriend now! LOL

Haha...he's buying me the fries....haha no still think i'm going subway

i love tuna, i could eat it for every meal if mum would let me :p

I was thinking beans, but since i'm on ee, think i'll go double tuna nom, better add a few syns on for the mayo though :p

Thanks hun :)

So I met up with Jamie today and as much as I like him i've called it off already, (yes yes I know what your thinking especially you Peri). But I was walking round today and he tried to grab my hand and i freaked out, I couldn't bare him touching me. It's been 6 years since my ex, yet it's because of what he did to me why I can't do it. I am much happier being friends, I prefer being single, i actually LIKE being single. Maybe down the line, when i've got my brain and memories in proper order I might give it another go. But for now I want to stay happily single.

Anyway today is basically screwed, barely stuck to plan at all.

Breakfast: 2x alpen lights, ww yog, banana
Lunch: ummm.... None
Tea: toast with cheese slices

Hea: cheese slices
Heb: alpen lights
Heb: bread

Syns: Costa small hot choc with cream 15, Oreo cake 4, reeces white choc cups 6

Last edited:
Suppose I best make an effort to make up syns today...despite me walking approx 8 miles yesterday

Breakfast: ww yog, bacon sandwich
Lunch: chicken sandwich
Tea: cheesy scrambled egg and bacon, pear

Hea: rf cheese

Syns: bertie botts beans 4, rf cheese 1, marg 2

Last edited:
I bought bertie botts every flavour beans (like the ones from Harry potter) yesterday, I work it out as 6 syns a pack... However, after gagging on rotten egg flavour, refusing to eat vomit, and 4 other gross flavours, i deduce unused about 4 syns. If anyone ever buys the jelly belly bertie botts from american candy stores... Take it from me do not eat the vomit or rotten egg unless you want to gag/puke

Back