Ally's Diary - take two

When the chicken sprouts feathers and clucks...or me :p

Ok was a little naughty yesterday, i had a chocolate orange bar before the gig, a moderate amount of jumping around after though. And I got photos with one of the supports who is the singer of a band i have liked for years (MXPX) and with the singer of the main band, and got my ticket signed...tis what happens when its a gig with only 100 or so people there :p Not got the proper pic with Mike yet, but when i saw it on my friends camera from the quick glimpse i went "wow i look...thin" which is a first haha

Breakfast: porridge and golden syrup
Lunch: Pasta quiche (cheese and broccoli), kiwi
Tea: tuna steak, chips, carrot and corn on the cob

HEa: milk
Heb: porridge

Syns: golden syrup 2.5, jaffa cake 2.5, humbug 2, gum 0.5, ww greek lemon 0.5, marg 1
Total syns: 9
Free Snacks: prepacked fruit, ww yog.

Last edited:
Yay for the T word! :D

Haha might change my mind when i see the proper sized photo haha

*must remember I am doing slimming world not calorie counting*

Just put my food into MFP and it says i'm like 400 cals over, i've been within every other day.

Happy, I got my VIP tickets to Bowling For Soup at Leeds and Birmingham (YAY :D), can't believe i had to wait until the general sale to get them. Jamie is getting on my nerves though, told him I probably couldn't go sheffield cos it would be an extra £55 + £65 hotel + petrol + another 2 days holiday from the 4.5 i have left...yet he has gone and bought a ticket for himself knowing full well he is petrified of going places with people he doesn't know never mind meeting a band on his own, idiot boy.

Breakfast: 2x alpen light, ww yog, banana
Lunch: Mini quiches and salad, nectarine, plum, pear
Tea: Mango and prawn curry with sugarsnap peas and babycorn

Hea: milk
Hea:
Heb: alpen lights
Heb: porridge

Syns: gum 0.5, choco leibniz double choc biscuit 3.5, jaffa cake 2.5, reduced fat coconut milk 7.5
Total syns: 14
Free Snacks: prepacked fruit, banana

Last edited:
Feeling proper bloated today, think I might blame the pasta from yesterday, first time I've had pasta in a few weeks.

P***ed off. Raiding my colleagues drawer. Stuck to one jaffa cake and maybe a chocolate tea.

It will be a first if i do stick to only that!

Option 2 :) I have gum now so i don't need to raid, just chew and chew and get another piece of gum and start chewing again :D

Back