Ally's Diary - take two

Must be really encouraging to see such a visible difference. You have done amazingly well! You should feel proud.

Thanks girlies :)

Thanks pp :)

Lost 0.5lb, quite happy with that, that now puts me on exactly 4 stone lost since I first started SW, just need another 1.5lb to get my stone award since rejoining online.

This week is going to be a bit of a oddball, i have a gig thursday which i can cope with, but i'm off work friday as I have another gig (same band as thursday) but this time is meet and greet and need to go sheffield, i can get breakfast and lunch on plan but not sure what i'll be doing for tea so i might just have to calorie count or whatever that day.

Having a green day today since I haven't had one for about 4 weeks

Breakfast: choc porridge
Lunch: Tropical rice, banana, nectarine
Tea: Spaghetti carbonara

Hea: milk
Hea: rf cheese
Heb: porridge
Heb: bacon

Syns: caramel highlights 2, gummi bears 30, humbug 2, liebniz biscuit 3.5, oreo ice cream 11, jaffa cake 2.5, milky bar ice lolly 6
Total syns: 57
Free snacks: plum, prepacked fruit

Last edited:
Gahh having trouble resisting the sweet stuff, going to make my colleague lock her draw and chuck away my gummi bears at this rate

Uh oh. Bye bye pack of gummi bears...all umm 15 syns or more oops.

Or more like 30 syns...oops.

So it turned into one of those days... Oreo ice cream cone, jaffa cake and milky bar ice lolly later...

Or more like 30 syns...oops.

Whoopsie, who'd have thought!

So it turned into one of those days... Oreo ice cream cone, jaffa cake and milky bar ice lolly later...

Oh dear, don't think I could trust myself trying an Oreo ice cream cone, they sound so yummy...........x

Thats going to be the last one I do have! Very nice though.

Oh dear! I've really had the munchies over the last few days too. Maybe its the sudden outbreak of spring or something, I could eat a chocolate horse....

Chocolate horse, now how good would that be, it could be made up of galaxy (just a little), easter egg chocolate, christmas chocolate & lots of green & blacks, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

You're making me hungry.

So I'm tired as hell, i ended up in a long convo with Jamie which has left me questioning how I really do feel about him (again), basically i thought I didn't love him (after a day of being boyfriend and girlfriend in feb), so we went back to being best friends, but then last week his old college friend made a reappearance and hit on him, he had a crush on her for years and they nearly slept together...he told me last night and immediately all I felt was hurt. I thought I didn't love him but apparently i do, if I liked him as just a friend surely i wouldn't feel as hurt and betrayed as I did? So now I don't know how I feel *le sigh* Anyway, right back on track today after yesterdays disaster (didn't have anything else after the oreo ice cream thankfully)

Breakfast: 2x alpen lights, ww yog, 2x plums
Lunch: ham salad, plum, nectarine
Tea: Double bacon cheese burger and salad, ww yog

Hea: milk
Hea: 2x cheese slices
Heb: 2x alpen lights
Heb: wholemeal roll

Syns: 2x mint werther 2.5, haribo jelly baby 1, haribo milk bottle 1
Total Syns: 4.5
Free Snacks: prepacked fruit, banana

And I have a nice cold to boot...just as I have a gig in a days time, and meeting the same band in 2 days, hope Joe (the singer) doesnt mind our UK germs, cos he's getting hugged whatever state i'm in :p

Last edited:
Im in a desperate bid to keep my syns low today, i will claw back some of yesterdays binge syns if not all of them. Think we have decided what we're doing for food on friday, i can stick to plan breakfast and lunch, just tea, he's going mcd's he's such a fussy eater and won't eat much before a gig so he's only going for a chocolate muffin...however think i'm going subway, so i'll do what i did before wheat bread (and class it as a HEb even though technically speaking its not a HE) and have ham and turkey, cheese as a HEa and salad on it, and a brew. That should do me :)

Well this is a first, its almost lunch and I havent had ANYTHIING with syns in. Including chewing gum or jaffa cakes :O So i can go without syns at work when i want too.

I'm over excited today got a gig tonight, one of my fave bands, some of my friends met the singer last night and the photos got me all over excited and its no different this morning. I'm working on 6 hours sleep and its unlikely i'll get much tonight as i'm on meet and greet with the same band tomorrow.

We also have a food shortage until mum goes shopping tonight

Breakfast: Branflakes and milk
Lunch: Tuna salad, plum
Tea: Ham sandwiches, plum

HEa: milk
Hea: 2x babybel
Heb: branflakes
Heb: bread

Syns: mayo 1, flora light 1, 4x mint werther 4.5, haribo milk bottle 1, haribo jelly baby 1
Total Syns: 8.5
Free Snacks: prepacked fruit, muller light

I made up 10.5 syns yesterday too (however I did get on the scales this morning and its showing a 1.5lb gain since monday :O)...only another 35 or so to go, should be able to pull some back today as long as I behave in work. Tomorrow however depends where we end up eating!

Last edited:
Back