Ally's Diary - take two

Thats not true, you don't moan a lot ;) I always read your diary, even if I don't post that often x

Haha, I'm obviously not moaning enough then *must try harder*

Body magic done for today, house to myself so been jumping round to some music then tried a new wii game i got cheap, my fitness coach dance workout. It. Is. Brutal. Only had it on easiest options for 15 mins and i was dead... Mind I'm a rubbish dancer anyway, got not rhythm at all so it was more flinging myself around and hoping the "moves" registered. I did like the rhythm boxing part though, it was kind of boxing mixed with dance rather than just boxing like the cardio boxing on the other game.

Decided to do squat challenge on an app on my phone, apparently I am fitter than I thought, can easily do 70/80 squats in a row :O

It feels so good that i've inspired people to lose weight, my best friend and one of my friends is America were inspired by me to lose weight and 2 of my dad's friends saw me 2 weeks ago and joined SW last week, today they told me I inspired them to lose weight. :)

I just joined a gym.

I only mentioned to mum about getting another treadmill and she was like "well that's going to cost you £500 how much is the gym, then you don't have to just use the treadmill, the one over the road has a pool"... So just been over and ended up joining, got my induction/personal trainer/health assessment on Tuesday night.

Just had a little read through some of your diary, you have lots of variety!.. It must of made you feel great motivating other people. Also good luck on the gym,im joining at the end of the month x

Just had a little read through some of your diary, you have lots of variety!.. It must of made you feel great motivating other people. Also good luck on the gym,im joining at the end of the month x

Hi :) good luck with gym, I'm half excited half dreading it!

Oh same! I get excited to start off then the novelty wears off eventually lol, im planning to go straight from work because if i sit down for even a minute i wont wana get back up haha

Sent from my ST18i using MiniMins

Oh same! I get excited to start off then the novelty wears off eventually lol, im planning to go straight from work because if i sit down for even a minute i wont wana get back up haha

Sent from my ST18i using MiniMins

Haha the one i joined is barely 3 minutes walk from my house so I really have no excuse for not going. Least I'll be able to go swimming again and with no risk of kids jumping on me now!

Breakfast: white choc porridge with a few marshmallows, pear
Lunch: plum and walkers hoops and crosses
Tea: surf and turf (steak, prawns, chips and veg)

Hea: milk
Heb: porridge

Syns: white choc options 2, marshmallows 1.5, oreo 2.5, jelly belly 3, hoops and Crosses 4.5
Total syns: 13.5
Free snacks: banana, melon and strawberries topped with muller light (and marshmallows)

Last edited:
Weigh In Eve scale hop is showing a 1lb loss, better than another sts i guess, but we shall see what happens tomorrow when i officially weight in, i would like 1.5lb or 2lb but i know thats hoping for a bit too much usually for me. Off out for a walk for an hour or so with my aunt after work, got my gym induction/fitness test/health test thing tomorrow...think wednesday can be a day off since over the weekend I have spent 1 hour dancing, 2 hours cleaning carpets, 30 mins walking, 15 mins doing squats and pushups and whatever else i've missed off.

Anyway FOOD

Breakfast: coconut porridge, apricot, melon
Lunch: Chicken and Ham salad, banana, kiwi
Tea: Prawn egg fried rice

Syns: Coconut options 2, 1.5 chocolate fingers 2.5, gum 1, jaffa cake 2.5, 10x wine gums 10
Total syns: 17
Free Snacks: prepacked fruit

Last edited:
Oh yeah, don't think i mentioned this, but I'm doing a squat challenge (ok might have mentioned that bit) but i'm up to 104 squats in a row. Started with 50 on friday but app reckoned it was too easy, so went to 90 on sat and 10 yesterday. Thighs are feeling it. Day off it today.

One day I will learn not to eat kiwi's, i know i'm mildly allergic and they make my lips sore for hours but i still eat them!

In a last attempt to try and lose more than 1lb tomorrow...i may have drowned myself in water. Think I may actually manage a full 8 or even cups today which is a first!

I lost 2lb :D very happy with that And that puts me within overweight on Bmi *dances*

Breakfast: toast with philly, muller light, melon and strawberries
Lunch: egg sandwiches, banana, 2x plums
Tea: mixed grill, mango and strawberries

Hea: 1/2 philly
Heb: bread
Heb: bread

Syns: extra light mayo 0.5, jaffa cake 2.5, gum 0.5, 4x wine gums 4, 2x pom bears 7, 2x gummi bears 0.5, 2x boiled sweet 2, curly wurly 6, kinder bar 6
Total syns: 29
Free snacks: prepacked fruit

Last edited:
Thanks PP :) Happy I've finally moved after 3 weeks :p

Got my gym induction/health assessment thing tonight, a little nervous, a little excited. Still don't fully know what to expect tbh, though some people have given me an idea.

Wow, I've been away for 2 days & you've done loads! Well done on inspiring people, that's fantastic, and a real NSV, that would make me feel really proud.

I laughed at the squat challenge - not becuase of you, but because I don't think I could do ten, so you must be super fit, maybe I should have a go..... but 104 in one go? Wow, I bow to you :)
Enjoy the gym, I miss belonging to a gym - I need that to get my sorry a'se off the furniture (more on that subject coming soon in my diary), and I really miss having access to classes and a pool. I hope you like it, have fun tonight!

I didn't think i'd manage more than a handful. I said to Mum, I didn't realise I was that fit haha Had a day off yesterday but think the app has me doing 113 today :O That as well as the gym i'm going to be dead later. Hopefully the dude at the gym won't be too tough on me haha

Gym has been rescheduled to sunday at 4.15, the instructor dude has got to cover for the other manager who is off sick apparently.

Woke up in a really depressed mood this morning, i would say I don't know why but when I think about it I think I do :
1. I can feel myself becoming obsessive with my "dietting" again
2. A certain guy is starting to do my head in again (mentioning no names cos i'm sure he's been reading this), I know he's trying to help but....
3. By brain is frazzled, I just don't know how to deal with my emotions anymore. I need a holiday.

Ok thats enough of my whining. Oh yeah and being the scale hopper I am, i weighed this morning and 1.5lb of the 2lb i lost yesterday has reappeared. Looks like it showed right number are right time yesterday.

Breakfast: choc porridge, ww yog
Lunch: Tuna salad, 2x plums
Tea: Chicken drumsticks with nandos rub, veg

Hea:
Heb:

Syns: caramel highlights 2, mayo 0.5, humbug 1.5, 7x choc finger 10.5, gum 0.5, 7x cadbury buttons 1.5
Total Syns: 16.5
Free Snacks: prepacked fruit

Last edited:
Back