Ally's Diary - take two

Is it a new season of Supernatural or just reruns of the old series? Virgin can only find the reruns. x

Think I've found it, season 8?

yeah season 8, already watched it cos i watched as it aired in US, but first time its been played over here

Ahh good good, I get lost, I own up to season 6 I think, haven't bought season 7 yet x

Ahh good good, I get lost, I own up to season 6 I think, haven't bought season 7 yet x

I have them all except season 8 cos it's not out on dvd til October :p

Race for life today, didnt make my goal of raising £200 but least I'm only £20 off, I did make my goal of being 13 stone though, got on scales this morning and I'm still 12 13.5

Breakfast: hifi bar, banana, shape zero mango yogurt
Lunch: philly and salmon sandwiches, strawberries and melon, brioche
Tea: beef in oyster sauce

Hea: 2/3 milk, 1/3 philly
Hea:
Heb: hifi bar
Heb: bread

Syns: brioche 8, 2x mint toffee 4, oyster sauce 0.5, snack a jacks 4.5
Total syns: 17
Free snacks: 2x pink lady apples, 2 slices cooked chicken

Drinks: 3 tea, 2 glasses water
Body magic: 5k walk

Last edited:
Finished in 50 mins, never ever finished a 5k in under an hour before, fastest is something like 1 hour 10 :D

I shall post some pics later :)

Slightly annoyed cos they have a t-shirt with everyone's name whose participating on, but mines not on there, but mums is who only ordered a t-shirt of the site and didn't do the race, yet all my stuff came to me so don't know how mums names ended up on there not mine.

Well done on RFL!

I did the Aylesbury one and it was an amazing atmosphere, such a good day.

Well done on RFL!

I did the Aylesbury one and it was an amazing atmosphere, such a good day.

It always is an awesome atmosphere. I was particularly liking the free apples this time haha

We got a free bottle of water and a brioche. Bit jealous now that you got an apple :p

Haha we got brioche too, i ate all 8 syns of it. We all got given apples, mum and dad included, mum can't eat any hard food so i ended up eating hers, superfree food that was free, no way that was getting ditched haha, there was jaffa oranges too but I'm not a big fan of oranges so left those

Breakfast: apricot, bacon and cheese toastie
Lunch: nectarine, apple, hifi bar
Tea: peking lamb and asparagus, strawberries with frozen strawberry and raspberry yogurt

Hea: rf cheese
Hea:
Heb: bread

Syns: sweet chilli sauce 1, mint toffee 2, bitsa wispa 4, caramel snack a jacks 5
Total syns: 12
Free snacks: apple

Drinks: 2 vanilla rooibos tea, 2 glasses water, 1 mango and cinnamon tea
Body magic: 10 mins walking, 30 wii EA sports active

Last edited:
Monday morning unofficial weigh in is showing a gain boooooo Find out for sure tomorrow, but looks like i'm doing what I did at 14 stone and fluctuating but we shall see.

Technically today could be EE but i'll make it red i think...

Breakfast: choc porridge, shape zero strawberry yogurt, nectarine
Lunch: peking lamb with asparagus, chicken tikka pieces, mango
Tea: Egg foo yung and salad

Hea: milk
Hea:
Heb: porridge

Syns: bournville highlights 2, gum 1, sweet chilli sauce 1, 5x bitsa wispa 5
Total syns: 9
Free Snacks: prepacked fruit, pink lady apple, apricot, banana

Drinks: 1 tea, 7 glasses water, 2 mint tea
Body Magic: gym (10 min cross trainer, 20 min strength training)

Last edited:
I can't seem to stop eating today, can't decided if it nerves from having to answer the phone (i hate phones and get nervous when i have to answer them, and none of the other department are in so i have to answer), or not. It's not boredom, got plenty to do, but i just can't stop eating. Least i didnt buy chocolate or anything off the sandwich man, just fruit.

I count 1.2.3 before answering the phone or rehearsing what I'm going to say. I once said, Hello, Stafford Reception, in which my boss, who had rang replied with laughter. ;)

I want to eat when I'm nervous so it's very likely to be that, are you feeling hungry?

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:
Does this make you feel happy?

Dancing bunnies can make anyone happy. Maybe a little hungry but only the same amount i'd usually have at this time and wouldn't bother eating. I'm out of lunchtime fruit now will have to go in search of more, trip to sainsburys may be needed. I hate answering the phone, i was constantly sick at the job i had before here (was only there 8 weeks) and i'm sure that was down to having to answer the phone to people i didn't know. Luckily the 3 times i've had to answer this morning its been either my manager or the other manager

Can you pinpoint what about a stranger unnerves you? You've always got the option of putting the phone down but obviously that's a last case, do you have hold on your phone? For me, I used to answer it at the beginning and then suddenly the Call Centre or the boss upstairs would pick up just before or at the same time and I'd get cut off and I felt stupid as I'd said my whole, Hello, You've reached Tenpin Stafford, Renate speaking. Or Tenpin Stafford, How can I help? I don't like answering my phone at home AT all, all I get are sellers :/ it's made worse by the fact I'm watching a doc about Call centres and the way the young people mimic the customer annoys me, yeah they get a lot of crap but they're in a job in which they are employed to annoy people haha... Like Parking officers. What was your old job? x

I don't know what it is, always been the same with phones, and if i meet someone i don't know in person at first i will be shy until i get comfortable with them, but with phone i'm worse. I was receptionist/admin at Cheshire Football Association, so not knowing what i was talking about when it comes to football + hating the phone it was a no win situation. Here I rarely have to answer the phone and if i do its internal, i don't have to deal with external calls at all until no one is in the other department which is rarely (but they are all out today.

I feel such a pig today, but now i am eating cos i'm hungry not cos of nerves or whatever...despite all my fruit snacks i'm starving!

Back