Ally's Diary - take two

Feeling rubbishy again today, still tired but with an added ear ache today. Suppose to have my health assessment at the gym tonight but think I'm gonna cancel it, don't feel like going at all.

Lost 0.5lb so that puts me on a total of 5 stone lost!

Breakfast: all bran, shape zero peach yogurt, peach
Lunch: vegetable ramen noodles, peach, banana
Tea:chicken, wedges and veg, 2x mini milks

Hea: milk
Heb: all bran

Syns: 3x chocolate finger 4.5, 2x mini milks 3,3x curly wurly 18
Total syns: 24.5
Free snacks: prepacked fruit, apple

Drinks: 1 tea, 4 glasses water
Body magic: 20 mins walkinh

Last edited:
Now i'm on a computer please excuse me

5 stone lost!!!!!:party0011:
:banana dancer: :bunnydance:​:banana dancer: :bunnydance:​:banana dancer:

Woohoo! Congratulations!

yay, that's fantastic xx

Looks like I'm making up syns again, had a chocolate craving going on... 3 curly wurly later... Anyway 9.5 over should be able to make those up ok!

Doing a green day today, first time in ages

Breakfast: heinz five beans on toast
Lunch: mexican chicken pasta, banana
Tea: cheese omelette and salad

Hea: rf cheese
Heb: toast
Heb: 1/2 chicken 1/2 alpen light

Syns: mayonnaise 3, chocolate finger 1.5, mini milk 1.5, curly wurly 6, fudge highlights 2, marshmallows 1
Total syns: 15
Free snacks: prepacked fruit, 3/4 apple

Drinks: 1/2 mug tea, 6 glasses water, hot chocolate (part water, part milk)
Body magic:

Last edited:
May have pasta rather than jacket at lunch, not sure yet.

mmmm that pasta was so good. Better be good all week know, i know how much havoc pasta plays with my weight!

Umm, so, i'm getting inked again on saturday. Wasn't exactly planned, well i had the design but didn't think i'd be getting it done till end august/september as apart from this weekend, i don't have a weekend free. But I emailed Roman, my tattoo artist/friend then ended up talking to him on fb in my lunch hour, and he's going to do it at 3pm saturday (his suggestion, not mine), he's suppose to shut at 4, and the tattoo planned is going to take 2/3 hours, but he insisted that cos i would be the last person in he could "take his time and get it right". Bless him haha

Got a gig tonight wooo

Breakfast: weetabix, banana and honey
Lunch: Tuna/Chicken salad, muller light,
Tea: Ham sandwiches

Heb: weetabix
Heb: bread

Syns: Honey 1, extra light mayo 0.5, flora light 0.5, frazzles 6
Total syns: 8
Free snacks: prepacked fruit, few bites of apple, nectarine

Drinks: 1 tea, 6 glasses water
Body magic: 15 mins walking, 30 mins dancing/jumping

Last edited:
Yep, i'm hoping its a lively gig and i'm not just standing so i can get my body magic in haha

That was an awesome gig, met the band too and got a photo with them :D

I've not met them all but met a fair few bands haha (will post a photo later) I met the singer of one of the bands i saw on sunday too, but i look awful in that photo (was annoyed cos i wanted photos with the other band but there set was cut short and they were in a bad mood so it didnt happen, oh well see the singer of that band in september lol). And I got some dancing in, and a 5 min run down Oxford Street (after a 45 min journey taking me 2 hours) cos i missed doors opening so i legged it haha

Scales are showing at the moment that i've gained 0.2lb! I know it takes 48 hours for anything to seem to register with my body, so thats probably weekend/monday gainage. Hopefully it will go back down after yesterday and tomorrow (i never tend to eat much when i'm getting tattooed and always seem to lose when i get inked too). My colleague who goes slimming world class brought me a present today too "a reward for reaching 5 stone apparently", a flat peach and the new blackcurrant hifi bar, will look forward to trying them later

Breakfast: choc porridge, banana
Lunch: mixed bean rice salad, nectarine
Tea: beef in oyster sauce

Heb: porridge

Syns: bournville highlights 2, hifi light bar 3, 1/2 chocolate finger 1, 2x curly wurly 12
Total syns: 18
Free Snacks: flat peach, prepacked fruit, apricot

Drinks: 1 tea, 6 glasses water
Body Magic: 10 mins walk

Last edited:
I've just volunteered to be one of the work first aiders :D Go on the course in october hopefully.

977618_10201832566839557_537510248_o.jpg

Photo from last night, no idea who the guy is on the far right!

Just did a rough comparison from when i met my idol in oct 2011 and april 2012 compared to last night (newest first obviously, oldest last), somewhere between 2.5 and 3 stone difference on first and last

comp.jpg

Back