Ally's Diary - take two

I'm thinking Scan bran, with ginger and honey (and maybe lemon), all are suppose to be good for getting things moving, so might as well dump it in together. And I think have have some ginger tea left in work. And mint. And the 6 glasses of water i've drunk so far today have got to help haha

I'm thinking Scan bran, with ginger and honey (and maybe lemon), all are suppose to be good for getting things moving, so might as well dump it in together. And I think have have some ginger tea left in work. And mint. And the 6 glasses of water i've drunk so far today have got to help haha
Think you're gonna need your running shoes. :8855:

haha good job my tattoo is letting me run without pain now then haha

And i've just developed the worst stomach ache. This may call for mint tea.

Just found a post on a slimming world facebook page, theres is for harvester but, their flame grilled stuff is free as long as you remove skin off chicken/fat off gammon etc, and says use a few syns for oil. So If i ask for salad instead of chips, the mixed grill comes with gammon, lamb cutlet, steak (nice and bloody mmmmmm), and chicken breast so all should be free, black pudding dad eats and i don't like mushrooms or tomatoes so they get left (or dad eats them), same with the onion rings. Then theres the fried egg, so i'm thinking if harester is all free for the same, bar the oil, if i save most of my syns so it more than covers the oil i can have my mixed grill on saturday...then just to avoid the desserts haha

Breakfast: all bran, raspberries and shape zero mango yogurt
Lunch: ham salad, strawberries and raspberries
Tea: piri piri lamb and rice salad, nectarine

Hea: milk
Heb: all bran

Syns: tic tacs 0.5, jaffa cake 2.5, 3x chocolate fingers 4.5, 25g all bran 3.5
Total syns: 11
Free snacks: prepacked fruit, pink lady apple, raspberries

Drinks: 1 tea, 8 glasses water
Body magic: 30 mins walking

Last edited:
Question of the day. Is it to hot to go the gym tonight? I can't go swimming yet cos of the tats.

Mums noticed i'm getting scale obsessive again, she was guarding them this morning so i couldn't weigh myself.

Is it a Slimming World thing or a person thing about the not being able to go the toilet? x

Is it a Slimming World thing or a person thing about the not being able to go the toilet? x

Well I was fine up til this week...so not sure

Lol I just opened a card from my mom in the post... Christmas Wishes ;)

Or early, we are halfway through the year haha, or more actually. It's her giftcard she wants me to buy things at Argos for her with it, it's just funny it's in a Christmas card. Eugh, I worked till 1am last night and I still couldn't sleep past 9am, and tbh I actually struggled to sleep comfortably after Daniel left for work at 8:40... my body really aches :(

I struggled to sleep last night, but think it was more to do with the heat than anything else

Like a bit of fun on a friday afternoon, the traffic for one of out websites spiked (some article people in the US are enjoying) but the sudden influx of traffic keeps causing all of our sites to drop out!

Making today a red day i think, was going to do ee but everything on my mixed grill (if i don't change my mind about having it) is free on red

Breakfast: hifi bar, strawberries and raspberries
Lunch: cheese sandwich
Tea: steakhouse mixed grill, sundae

Hea: milk
Hea: 2x dairylea light slices
Heb: hifi bar
Heb: bread

Syns: oil 5, sausage 5, sundae 22.5
Total syns: 32.5
Free snacks: 2x nectarine, plum

Drinks: 3x tea, 2 glasses water
Body magic: 10 mins walk, 5 mins cleaning

Oh and scales are only showing me half pound up from Tuesday now.

Last edited:
Would just like to point out we have movement haha tmi :p

Back