Ally's Diary - take two

Not on plan yet lol just catching up with everyone and tryin to find the motivation x

Aww, you'll get there, though I seem to keep going over syns, not drastically though, hopefully won't cause too much damage

Keep at it hun and u will b fine xx money situation isnt to gud at mo so gunna just try n do wat I can

I'll be happy as long as I get some of my Xmas gain off on Tuesday. Hopefully my ambition to reach target by easter will get me motivated.

Breakfast: melon, grapes, strawberries, activia strawberry yog
Lunch: pear, 2x plums, Kallo sweet chilli
Tea: cheesy scrambled egg and beans on toast

Hea: half laughing cow/half babybel
Hea: reduced fat cheddar
Heb: bread

Syns: Kallo sweet chilli 4.5, Ben Jerry's fro yo chocolate fudge brownie 2 scoops 15

Last edited:
Feeling really ill today and I can't seem to stop crying, stupid hormones. Don't feel like eating either.

Breakfast: egg and soldiers
Lunch: -
Tea: toast

Hea:
Hea:
Heb:

Syns: half mint matchmakers cookie 4, mayo 0.5

Last edited:
Ended up slightly off plan, felt really crap all day, barely stopped crying stupid hormones, came home from Jamies and ended up dragging him back mine cos I felt so I'll and didn't want to drive home on my own, didn't want to eat all day, mum made me eat some toast and a hot chocolate when I got in.

Suspected appendicitis. But Dr won't send me hospital as I'm not vomiting, only feeling sick. And now it's mixed with period pains so I feel fantastic. Not. Managed to get on scales this morning though, 7lb loss.

Looks like I'm being admitted to hospital

Back out now, wasn't appendicitis, none the wiser to what was causing the pain, but it's gone for now, same as what happened in December but this time I was also badly dehydrated, so been hooked up to a drip over night and observed. Pains gone but if it comes back I have got to have camera down as scans, xray and blood tests didn't show anything up

Back