Ally's Diary - take two

Stayed the same this week. Been 100% on plan but not surprised.

Breakfast: toffee and vanilla overnight oats with blueberries
Lunch: prawn and chorizo salad, banana
Tea: Hawaiian pizza, lime and mango mousse

Hea: 1/2 milk 1/2 cheese string
Hea: cheese
Heb: porridge oats
Heb: bfree wrap

Syns: chorizo 1.5, half tbsp nandos piri piri sweet chilli sauce 1, shapers peanut nougat bar 5, shapers caramel chocolate 5

Free snacks: grapes, apple, 2x lime and mango mousse

Last edited:
Been drs again, test came back clear so back to square one. She's chasing up hospital referral and a CT scan, and been for blood tests thus morning.

Breakfast: All bran choc crunch, ww toffee yog, strawberries and blueberries
Lunch: shapers blue berry bar, tuna and cheese quiche, pineapple and mango
Tea: Thai fish ball noodle soup, plum, pear, mint shapers bar

Hea: rf cheese
Heb: All bran choc crunch

Syns: shapers blueberry bar 4.5, shaper mint nougat 4, white options 2, marshmallows 1, choco dipper 2.5

Free snacks: grapes, apple

Last edited:
Been drs again, test came back clear so back to square one. She's chasing up hospital referral and a CT scan, and been for blood tests thus morning.

:( how frustrating! Are you feeling any better? Well done for staying on track!!

Breakfast: scrambled egg, quorn sausages, toast and a banana
Lunch: pear, ham salad
Tea: liver and bacon with red onion gravy and veg

Hea: milk
Hea:
Heb: bread
Heb: all bran choc crunch

Syns: 2x quorn sausages 2, flora light 1.5, ketchup 0.5, shapers blueberry nougat 4.5, 5x jelly belly 1, cornflour 0.5, ww coconut greek style yog 0.5, lindt bear 3

Free snacks: ww yog, pear, strawberries

Last edited:
:( how frustrating! Are you feeling any better? Well done for staying on track!!

Not at all, I seem to have good and bad days, one day I can be almost fine then next in so much pain I can't do anything. It ain't half playing havoc with my depression too.

Breakfast: banana, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and shreddies
Lunch: kippers, melon, mango and passionfruit, shapers bar
Tea: pork, apple and leek burgers with salad

Hea: 1/2 cheesestring
Heb: shreddies
Heb: wholemeal roll

Syns: ww greek coconut 0.5, Bramley apple 0.5, stuffing 0.5, shapers chocolate caramel 4.5, mini creme egg ice cream cone 3, options butterscotch 2, mini marshmallows 1, Petit Filous 1.5

Free snacks: grapes,pear

Last edited:
Not at all, I seem to have good and bad days, one day I can be almost fine then next in so much pain I can't do anything. It ain't half playing havoc with my depression too.

:( that's awful! Really do hope they get you help for it soon. Have you had to take all this time off work?

:( that's awful! Really do hope they get you help for it soon. Have you had to take all this time off work?

Yeah and I've just been put off for another 2 weeks, my boss is telling me not to worry, but cos I've only been there since November and only getting paid statutory of course I'm panicking I have no money, and I'm still on probationary period.

I have an appointment for hospital finally, 4 weeks today, and drs finally put me in for a CT scan. Bloods came back normal though.

Breakfast: All bran choc crunch, apple, ww greek coconut
Lunch: beans on toast, strawberries, raspberries and blueberries
Tea: philly sausage ball pasta, Oreo cheesecake with blackberries, blueberries, raspberries and strawberries

Hea: 1/2philly light, 1/2 cheesestring

Syns: ww greek coconut 0.5, 2 quorn sausages 2, 1/4 pk heat and sweet popcorn 1, petit filous 1.5, Oreo cheesecake 3.5, 2x sw Ferrero Rocher 4

Free snacks: 2x clementine, grapes

Last edited:
It's good the boss isn't being crap about being off. My friend had to take weeks off from her job and the manager was really pissy about it. You can't help not being able to work!!

Oreo cheesecake sounds you!

They are very yummy, especially when you have an Oreo addiction anyway haha

Breakfast: boiled egg and soldiers, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and blackberries
Lunch: Linda McCartney sausages, heinz five beanz, clementine, muller light
Tea: macaroni topped mince beef, Oreo cheesecake and melon

Hea: reduced fat cheese

Syns: sw Ferrero Rocher 2, 3x mint toffee 6, humbug 2, Oreo cheesecake 3.5, ww greek coconut yog 0.5

Free snacks:

Last edited:
Thats meant to say sounds yum!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Haha I did read it as yum, didn't even notice it said you til you said lol

Breakfast: All bran choc crunch, strawberries, shape yog
Lunch: poached egg on toast, Oreo cheesecake
Tea: Thai beef stir fry with salad, shape yog

Hea:

Syns: 3x humbug 6, flora light 2, Oreo cheesecake 3.5, oyster sauce 0.5, options caramel 2, marshmallows 1

Free snacks: mango, 2x apple, grapes

Last edited:
Lost 1.5lb this week :)

Breakfast: Overnight oats, mango
Lunch: lm sausages and cheese roll, clementine, petit filous
Tea: mushroom and spinach pasta, cherry shape 0%

Hea: 1/2 milk, 1/2 cheesestring
Hea: 1/2 dairylea slice 1/2 philly
Heb: porridge oats
Heb: wholemeal roll

Syns: sw Ferrero Rocher 2, petit filous, 1.5, blueberry shapers 4.5, 3x mini bn biscuits 4.5

Free snacks: apple, grapes, banana

Last edited:
Back