Almost 12 stone gone!

MissMiff

Loving & Losing
Well.. It's definitely been a journey and a half!.. And one that I am still on..

5 more stone to go, it really doesn't seem a lot now that I have almost lost 12 of them!

i started my new life on 31st January 2013' so I am approaching my 1 year anniversary.

i never thought back then that I would be writing this partial success story. But I have read so many in the past year that have given me inspiration, that I hope in some small way, my success will help others.

i started my journey at almost 30 stone, and I never admitted my weight to anyone until recently.

My life wasn't great..even tho I was and still am happily married, with 2 beautiful teenage children, I had missed so much of my life through hiding in darkened corners, and not venturing out through fear of ridicule and shame.

Every outing had to be planned, I would always check out the locations before I went anywhere to check here seating, to make sure it looked sturdy, and didn't have restrictive arm rests etc. I wouldn't be ale to just up and go anywhere, it frightened the life out of me. I would hold myself whilst out, so I didn't have to get up and bypass people to go to the loo. And visitng a pub was a no go out of sheer embarrassment.

Waking was also a huge problem, 50 metres was as much as I could take which suffering with chronic back pain.

I am finally glad to say that all that has changed... When I am out and there a dance floor, I'm the first on it.. I walk and exercise constantly, and I am loving every minute..I'm having the time of my life with my gorgeous husband (who has also lost 8 stone along by me).. I'm not embarrassed about myself, and I hold my head high with pride. I know I'm still a big girl, but a much smaller and happier one.

My whole loss so far is solely down Paul Mckennas hypnotic gastric band book... I read it on the 31st jan 2013, and listened to the trance cd and haven't looked back.

Here are a few pictures ..

image.jpg

image.jpg

Wow, well done!! You look amazing. Xx

Oh wow you've done brilliant hun, well done!!

Thanks a million!..

Sounds really silly, especially after battling with weight issues since I was 13, but this was the easiest thing I have ever done, and I sincerely hope it continues to be

Weight loss feels better than chocolate tastes!

Jane xxx

You look absolutely amazing! :D

What an inspirational story, thank you so much for sharing :)

My very best wishes for the remainder of you weight loss journey :)

You look absolutely amazing, well done and good luck for the rest of your weight loss journey xx

Thanks so much Ali.

you too look phenomenal xxxx

An amazing story hun, you have done better than many people with real bands!! X

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you so much everyone.. I'm still plugging away xx good luck to all trying x

Jane xx

Seriously well done! You look like a completely different person and so much happier in yourself! It's people like you that make me believe I can do this too! You're an inspiration to the rest of us :) keep it up! X

Amazing loss! Well done.

I knew something had to be done.. And being diagnosed with sleep apnoea at the age of 40 was the crunch..so I was issued with a cpap breathing machine, which is a noisy box, and oxygen mask. Hardly sexy going to bed with hubby looking like nelly the elephant with a trunk!.. That was in the December of 2013.. I got so sick of crying myself to sleep worried that I wouldn't wake in the morning..... I had tried so many diets, and begged and pleaded with the doctors to help, but they wouldn't unless I was seen to be losing weight....

This book has saved my life, sounds dramatic, but I honestly don't think I would be here if I didn't lose weight.

Jane xx

Back