• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Almost 12 stone gone!

MissMiff

Loving & Losing
S: 29st13lb C: 23st1lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 49.1 Loss: 6st12lb(22.91%)
Well.. It's definitely been a journey and a half!.. And one that I am still on..

5 more stone to go, it really doesn't seem a lot now that I have almost lost 12 of them!

i started my new life on 31st January 2013' so I am approaching my 1 year anniversary.

i never thought back then that I would be writing this partial success story. But I have read so many in the past year that have given me inspiration, that I hope in some small way, my success will help others.

i started my journey at almost 30 stone, and I never admitted my weight to anyone until recently.

My life wasn't great..even tho I was and still am happily married, with 2 beautiful teenage children, I had missed so much of my life through hiding in darkened corners, and not venturing out through fear of ridicule and shame.

Every outing had to be planned, I would always check out the locations before I went anywhere to check here seating, to make sure it looked sturdy, and didn't have restrictive arm rests etc. I wouldn't be ale to just up and go anywhere, it frightened the life out of me. I would hold myself whilst out, so I didn't have to get up and bypass people to go to the loo. And visitng a pub was a no go out of sheer embarrassment.

Waking was also a huge problem, 50 metres was as much as I could take which suffering with chronic back pain.

I am finally glad to say that all that has changed... When I am out and there a dance floor, I'm the first on it.. I walk and exercise constantly, and I am loving every minute..I'm having the time of my life with my gorgeous husband (who has also lost 8 stone along by me).. I'm not embarrassed about myself, and I hold my head high with pride. I know I'm still a big girl, but a much smaller and happier one.

My whole loss so far is solely down Paul Mckennas hypnotic gastric band book... I read it on the 31st jan 2013, and listened to the trance cd and haven't looked back.

Here are a few pictures ..

image.jpg

image.jpg

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

newlou

S: 19st10lb C: 18st13lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 40.3 Loss: 0st11lb(3.99%)
Wow, well done!! You look amazing. Xx

Smuffin

S: 13st3.0lb C: 12st9lb G: 9st4.0lb BMI: 33.4 Loss: 0st8lb(4.32%)
Oh wow you've done brilliant hun, well done!!

MissMiff

Loving & Losing
Thanks a million!..

Sounds really silly, especially after battling with weight issues since I was 13, but this was the easiest thing I have ever done, and I sincerely hope it continues to be

Weight loss feels better than chocolate tastes!

Jane xxx

Darcy15

This is my year
S: 19st0lb C: 15st1lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 41.2 Loss: 3st13lb(20.68%)
You look absolutely amazing! :D

What an inspirational story, thank you so much for sharing :)

My very best wishes for the remainder of you weight loss journey :)

S: 21st4lb C: 14st1lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 32.8 Loss: 7st3lb(33.89%)
You look absolutely amazing, well done and good luck for the rest of your weight loss journey xx

MissMiff

Loving & Losing
Thanks so much Ali.

you too look phenomenal xxxx

S: 26st9.0lb C: 25st5.0lb G: 12st0.0lb Loss: 1st4lb(4.83%)
An amazing story hun, you have done better than many people with real bands!! X

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

MissMiff

Loving & Losing
Thank you so much everyone.. I'm still plugging away xx good luck to all trying x

Jane xx

S: 15st9lb C: 14st6lb G: 10st9lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 1st3lb(7.76%)
Seriously well done! You look like a completely different person and so much happier in yourself! It's people like you that make me believe I can do this too! You're an inspiration to the rest of us :) keep it up! X

JennyL

S: 14st12lb C: 14st0lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 0st12lb(5.77%)
Amazing loss! Well done.

MissMiff

Loving & Losing
I knew something had to be done.. And being diagnosed with sleep apnoea at the age of 40 was the crunch..so I was issued with a cpap breathing machine, which is a noisy box, and oxygen mask. Hardly sexy going to bed with hubby looking like nelly the elephant with a trunk!.. That was in the December of 2013.. I got so sick of crying myself to sleep worried that I wouldn't wake in the morning..... I had tried so many diets, and begged and pleaded with the doctors to help, but they wouldn't unless I was seen to be losing weight....

This book has saved my life, sounds dramatic, but I honestly don't think I would be here if I didn't lose weight.

Jane xx