Almost 12 stone gone!

well done!!
6.jpg

What a story! Have you let Paul McKenna know about your success? I'm sure he would be really happy for you, that his work has helped you become so much healthier and happier. I've worked out I've actually lost around the same as you as I've yo yo ed over the years andnow I'm at my heaviest again - I've gone back to SW and am listening to my old CDs again, including Paul McKenna. Seeingyour photographs and others here are very inspiring. Thanks for sharing.

Wow you look amazing, good on you for all your hard work and dedication x

Huge congratulations to you! This is such an inspiring and amazing story to read :) I'm just about to start on the long road to a goal weight loss of 10 stone. It's terrifying right back here at the beginning but stories like this are truly a comfort and inspiration- Thank you so much for sharing! Best of luck to you the rest of your journey ;)

OMG!!!! :) well done to both of you :) xx

Fantastic! Thank you for sharing. It's a gift to people like me, who can't find the will power.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Thanks all for kind words xx

Craig.. Sorry about what?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks a million!..

Sounds really silly, especially after battling with weight issues since I was 13, but this was the easiest thing I have ever done, and I sincerely hope it continues to be

Weight loss feels better than chocolate tastes!

Jane xxx

I will keep that in my mind while I am on my journey and I cant wait to have a my own success story. Congratulations and you look amazing!

Miss Miff are you still reading this thread?

I have as much to lose as you, and have ordered the McKenna thing from Ebay and await delivery.

I hope with all of my heart that it has the same effect on me.

I am doing well having kept to 1600 calories for 3 consecutive days now, but I do worry about falling off the wagon so I still want to do the HGB.

Well done, very inspiring :)

I'm hoping that this works for me. I'm on day 2 and still shocked at how little I actually need to eat to full. On one hand it's amazing but it's also scary how much I was piling in when I didn't need it before.

Back