Almost 12 stone gone!

Your story has really spoken to me. I need to lose at least 12 stone and was recently diagnosed with sleep apnea and now sleep with a cpap too!

My goal is to lose 12 stone by the time I'm 40...about 2 1/2 years away but will soon come round :)

You're a true inspiration.

I've only just started but am 11lbs down and very determined.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Don't give up Latina...

even if you have bad days or weeks, change it around.. It is doable, I'm proof.. And I still sit there and think wow to myself, I'm doing it...!

Jane xxxx

I really don't know why the book worked. As to this day I am still skeptical ...

Maybe it has something to do with the fact you can still eat the food you enjoy, and not restricted to diet foods, bars, and shakes like other diets... You don't get bored counting calories, syns or points... You just eat, but smaller amounts..

Jane xx

Thank you for sharing your amazing story. So much of it struck a chord with me. Thank you and a huge WELL DONE. You look fabulous xx

Very, very well done. You look great.

I wish I allowed pics to be taken of me when I was at my heaviest. But seeing as I don't really like them being taken of me now, it was never going to happen before.

Thank you for sharing your story. The first part made me feel terribly sad for you that you had to live your life that way, always fearful but my have you turned it around. It is amazing, you should be extremely proud of yourself :)

Amazing strory , you look like your almost there in the after pic .... I needed a boost to get me going , I have been flat and its time for me to change my thinking . Have to have a look into that book , I have one of Pauls books along with others lol

What an inspiration! You look amazing and should be extremely proud of yourself! :)

Wow that's amazing, congratulations! You've had quite a year!

Firstly, What you have achieved is mind blowing I hope you are proud proud proud of yourself. Second I have lost over five stone and I agree with you. Weight loss can be really easy. It's as if at a certain point the body activates some mechanism that causes it to rush into a balanced state. I think stressing and fixating the mind can hinder this, making the process slower and more mentally and physically painful. There is some kind of "click" that can take place where thought/emotion/body naturally work together to bring all three elements into respective and mutual harmony some how. I don't really know if what I'm trying to say is getting across but I wonder if you experience/d something similar Jane?

Thank you so so much for all the lovely words..

Ive been stuck in a rut for the past few weeks.. But seem to be back on it now.. And hopefully heading full steam ahead

Xxxx

I loved your story, you have done an amazing job. Oh i so remember how good slim feels and can not wait to get back to it. I hope I word this properly, without causing offence; looking at your current weight and your pictures, it's hard to believe you are that weight as you look so much slimmer - just shows what confidence can do. I am also a great believer that weight/dress size is not important. My friend is around 30st, she looks terrific, has a really busy happy life and manages to find lovely clothes. I am 5ft 6in and weigh less than you do now, but believe me I look bigger because of what I wear and how I feel about my body.

Thanks for the inspiration xx

Back