• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Almost 5 weeks in...I think I can see a difference...

This awful holiday pic is one of the reasons I decided to lose weight - in my head I don't look like that :(

The second pic was taken at the weekend, wearing the same outfit. The skirt seems much longer, but saying that I keep tripping over my trousers so maybe I'm shrinking in height too :eek:

Anyway, seeing the pics next to each other I *think* I can see a bit of difference, or is it just wishful thinking lol

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Attachments

You can definitely see a difference! The top you are wearing looks totally different on you in the second pic, the skirt does look longer. You can also definitely see it in your face:) Well done, keep it up!

Definately see a difference!!!!
Keep it up xxxx

Blimey yes you can definately see a difference - well done you!!

Gx

Yes there is definitely a difference there looks like a different outfit the skirt is a lot longer and your waist is a lot more defined keep up the great work hun :)

Yep I can see it too, your face is so much slimmer, you have a jaw line now, and the skirt is deffo longer, obviously because it sits lower. Well done, and keep up the good work hun, you are doing brilliantly xxxx

Ajax

Finally...Life begins
Oops pressed send before finishing! lol
You really can see a difference already, you are doing brilliant 25 pound in 5 wks is fantastic!

Hi Corrinne, Fabulous loss, you really do look thinner, I've just finished week five today so we're at the same point in our journey. You can really see your tum has gone down in the pic, like you've took off the rubber ring from under your shirt hee hee. Well done, let's be strong again in week 6 xx

You look fab!!!

There is definitely a difference after 5 weeks!!!!
It's a pity that sometimes we don't see it ourselves. You are doing brilliantly!