Almost 5 weeks in...I think I can see a difference...

corinne_j

This awful holiday pic is one of the reasons I decided to lose weight - in my head I don't look like that :(

The second pic was taken at the weekend, wearing the same outfit. The skirt seems much longer, but saying that I keep tripping over my trousers so maybe I'm shrinking in height too :eek:

Anyway, seeing the pics next to each other I *think* I can see a bit of difference, or is it just wishful thinking lol

Attachments

• 4weeks.jpg
    4weeks.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 126
Definately see a difference!!!!
Keep it up xxxx

Fabulous

My skirts and trousers have got a lot longer too !!

Tripping over the trousers, just like you!

Blimey yes you can definately see a difference - well done you!!

Gx

Yes there is definitely a difference there looks like a different outfit the skirt is a lot longer and your waist is a lot more defined keep up the great work hun :)

Yep I can see it too, your face is so much slimmer, you have a jaw line now, and the skirt is deffo longer, obviously because it sits lower. Well done, and keep up the good work hun, you are doing brilliantly xxxx

Hi Corrinne, Fabulous loss, you really do look thinner, I've just finished week five today so we're at the same point in our journey. You can really see your tum has gone down in the pic, like you've took off the rubber ring from under your shirt hee hee. Well done, let's be strong again in week 6 xx

You look fab!!!

There is definitely a difference after 5 weeks!!!!
It's a pity that sometimes we don't see it ourselves. You are doing brilliantly!

Back