*Almost SYN-FREE* home-made soft cheese - in any flavour you like!

The natural fat free one is free - its flavoured yogurts you need to be careful with as they have sugar in them.

Our consultant specifically said all the Onken yoghurts are to be synned - she brought in the tub of the natural fat free one to show us - hope she's wrong though x

Check the label, if it doesn't say there is sugar, it will be free. Most "natural" yogurts don't contain sugar.

Slimbysummer said:
Our consultant specifically said all the Onken yoghurts are to be synned - she brought in the tub of the natural fat free one to show us - hope she's wrong though x

I can't imagine that Onken would be stupid enough to add sugar to a natural yogurt! That's mental.
Just double checked syns online & it's still free on there. Some of the fruit one are very high in syns though! I dread to think how much sugar they have in them!

kingleds said:
I can't imagine that Onken would be stupid enough to add sugar to a natural yogurt! That's mental.
Just double checked syns online & it's still free on there. Some of the fruit one are very high in syns though! I dread to think how much sugar they have in them!

I also thought it was only the fruit ones that had sugar in. I always use these fat free natural one x

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

Thanks hun x thought it was strange when she told us x

Cannot wait to try this! Going to make a sweet chilli version (one of my favourite flavours!) as well as a sweet version I'm going to play around with to try and make a cheesecake with some real digestives! Still syns with the digestives but I'm such a cheesecake lover that the alpen light version doesn't really hit the spot ;D

I forgot about this way to make a thick spread. I was taking an Indian cooking class and a special dish served at weddings is based on this. You strain the yoghurt over night and when the water is pretty much gone you add cream cheese and mix with green cardamon seeds which have been ground or rose petals along with a bit of sugar depending on how sweet you want it.

Obviously not a SW treat, but I will say super tasty and luxurious. Will have to make some spread now that this has reminded me.

Guys what does this taste like? Does it melt if u were to have it on pasta or something? Could anyone post a pic of theres please?

Guys what does this taste like? Does it melt if u were to have it on pasta or something? Could anyone post a pic of theres please?

There are photos on the first page the original poster put up.

It sounds wrong lol i dont know why. I am curious though maybe one with a bit of marmite in it. If you added a little grated cheese would it give the whole thing a cheesier flavour?

Back