*Almost SYN-FREE* home-made soft cheese - in any flavour you like!

Thought I`d resurrect this thread as it`s delish!!

Made some yesterday to have on ryvita!! yummy!!

Ive been trying as well, have a link directly to it on my signature. lol. Went to the shop yesterday for some yogurt, didn't have any. Grrrrr. I WILL try this cheese.

Ha ha I saw it on your signature the other day Daz & bookmarked it,twice I've been shopping & no yogurt to be found,but I am determined that this should be tried & tested ;)

Ha ha I saw it on your signature the other day Daz & bookmarked it,twice I've been shopping & no yogurt to be found,but I am determined that this should be tried & tested ;)

Best way i can get hold of it is online shopping. The local asda is only a very small store so nowhere near the stock of a proper store, but if i go online they deliver from a store further away and they stock it. Try mysupermarket.com and if you use it for a first time shop let me know as i have a discount code for £10 off.

Best way i can get hold of it is online shopping. The local asda is only a very small store so nowhere near the stock of a proper store, but if i go online they deliver from a store further away and they stock it. Try mysupermarket.com and if you use it for a first time shop let me know as i have a discount code for £10 off.

Thanks Daz but I'm in "Bally back of beyond" in the middle of Ireland so choice of shops & products are limited in comparison with the UK.If all else fails I'll try the Aldi fat free Greek yogurt & syn it.

Instead of using all of it on ryvita, I thought I`d experiment.

I was planning sw friendly carbonara for tea.
Instead of a creamy sauce, I spooned in some of my home made "cheese"
It was lovely! No change in the taste and syn-free!:)

Anyone know if this would work with soya yoghurt? Must give it a try, looks amazing!

Don`t see why it wouldn`t work. I`d give it a go!!
Personally, I prefer to use Sainsburys "be good to yourself" yogurt as it gives a creamier, Philli type taste.
Total 0% is crumbley, more like Boursin

I know I wonder if ermintrude knows she created a legend lol !

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

i sent a "chance" message earlier, you never know if someone still gets notifications from sites even when they don't use them anymore. i have just made the cheese. Stuck with boring for now, crushed chilli's and garlic, but if it comes out to my liking then i shall certainly try many other variations.

bought my soya yoghurt earlier, not sure if it'll substitute for the greek but its worth a bash! Couldn't find any low fat or light greek yoghurt though. I'll let ye know how it goes at the weekend.

Back