*Almost SYN-FREE* home-made soft cheese - in any flavour you like!

All the garlic purees that I have found have oil in them :( Which one do you use?

Sorry, only just saw your question!!
It`s Gia Pasta D`Aglio garlic puree
It`s on the shelf near the tomato puree in my local Sainsbury`s
It may have oil in it but I don`t use a huge amount.

Sorry, only just saw your question!!
It`s Gia Pasta D`Aglio garlic puree
It`s on the shelf near the tomato puree in my local Sainsbury`s
It may have oil in it but I don`t use a huge amount.

Thank you. I didn't think you could get an oil free version. I am a bit obsessive about my syns, 15 can mount up quickly if I start ignoring the odd one here and there! :)

Also what yoghurt is everyone using,so I can order it in my shopping for tomorrow :)

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

its worth doing, and very little effort. The cheese that is, not so much the bread rolls, nearly kills me kneading the dough for 10 minutes non stop. lol.

Oo how do you make the rolls? Do they count as a HE? Are they freezable? Sorry for all the Qs lol

Also how much garlic should I use (for those who have done garlic) and what's the best type granules powder etc.....mine always comes out to strong no matter how I tweak it, and that says something as I lovvvvvve garlic lol
Sent from my LT26i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oo how do you make the rolls? Do they count as a HE? Are they freezable? Sorry for all the Qs lol

Also how much garlic should I use (for those who have done garlic) and what's the best type granules powder etc.....mine always comes out to strong no matter how I tweak it, and that says something as I lovvvvvve garlic lol
Sent from my LT26i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Bread recipe And just roll into individual 60g rolls to bake. I would freeze them. Shouldn't be a problem. Not sure about the HE aspect, i not that strict with it so tend to stick to no more than one a day.

No idea about garlic granules as never used them (yet) but from my first attempt with chillies and garlic (far to strong) i have said a few posts back, i think, that half a clove of garlic and a teaspoon of crushed chillies should be apt. But thats down to personal taste and endurance. People can generally tolerate far more chilli than i can.

As for which yogurt, (Tracy831) i have so far used the asda branded Natural fat free yogurt and the low fat version, both with great results. 500g pots, but obviously the fat free one is the only one that us free of syns.

Back