almost there xxxxx

u weigh the same as me hun, but think u must be taller than me? im 5ft1 xx

the half is very important! ;) lol wanna get down still but im not unhappy as this, just a perfectionist and want 2 be perfect! lol xx

What is perfect?? i wanna be 8 stone but not gonna put myself under pressure. I have some size 6 jeans i wanna fit into x

perfect for me is 7 1/2 stone. so technically have like a stone to lose but im not trying really hard, just slowly losing hopefully but upping exercise to get more toned xxx

I do 250 crunches crunches a day now. Wanna tone my tummy. Im not allowed under 8'4 with slimming world but will stop going if i can get to 8 hehe x

Hi. It's great to put a face to the name!
You have a fab body now! Such a difference from when you started. I'm exactly the same as you was. Staring off 14-16. I'm now 11.5 stone, I started 12.8. I'm wondering did your chest size get smaller with the weight? I really would like mine to. How long did it take you too lose the weight? I've still a very long way to go :( x

lost 14 1/2 lbs 14 1/2 to go!

Sharlet said:
You have a fab body now! Such a difference from when you started. I'm exactly the same as you was. Staring off 14-16. I'm now 11.5 stone, I started 12.8. I'm wondering did your chest size get smaller with the weight? I really would like mine to. How long did it take you too lose the weight? I've still a very long way to go :( x

I haven't had my boobs measured since i lost an extra stone. When i was 9.5 i was a 34f. They have defo shrunk tho thank god!!! my boobs are horrid from breastfeeding for 20 month but was well worth it... Id rather of done that then of had perky things lol~ push up bras all the way now. I rec im a 32e now.

I started sw in June 10 i weighed 10.5 and im 5'3 and a bit. I got to my initial target of 9 stone in august so 3 month to lose 1.5. then i gained 5lb from august~Jan and decided to lower target... Ive lost a stone since Jan xx

Sharlet said:

Oh and thanks for the comments. I do love my body now. Just working on the abs tho now I do 250 crunches a day ekkkkk x

alfsmummy11 said:
I haven't had my boobs measured since i lost an extra stone. When i was 9.5 i was a 34f. They have defo shrunk tho thank god!!! my boobs are horrid from breastfeeding for 20 month but was well worth it... Id rather of done that then of had perky things lol~ push up bras all the way now. I rec im a 32e now.

I started sw in June 10 i weighed 10.5 and im 5'3 and a bit. I got to my initial target of 9 stone in august so 3 month to lose 1.5. then i gained 5lb from august~Jan and decided to lower target... Ive lost a stone since Jan xx

Thats alot of crunching!! He he. But by the looks of it worth it. You should proudly show it off in the summer!
You've done so well!
My boobs have defiantly been wrecked as well, but like you said worth it. I was last measured 7 months ago and I was a 36f so I'm hoping I will go down. But my tummy took some stretching in my pregnancy too so even when I'm slim I still won't be wearing any short tops or bikinis :( sad coz I'm only 25. But I have a gorgeous son. I'll be in with the push up bras too. You and your pics have inspired me, thanks! Hope I can do as well as you x x

Sharlet said:
Thats alot of crunching!! He he. But by the looks of it worth it. You should proudly show it off in the summer!
You've done so well!
My boobs have defiantly been wrecked as well, but like you said worth it. I was last measured 7 months ago and I was a 36f so I'm hoping I will go down. But my tummy took some stretching in my pregnancy too so even when I'm slim I still won't be wearing any short tops or bikinis :( sad coz I'm only 25. But I have a gorgeous son. I'll be in with the push up bras too. You and your pics have inspired me, thanks! Hope I can do as well as you x x

Im sure you will if u need any help just ask or if ur in Facebook add me xx

You look AMAZING!!!! I am not doing too well with the weight loss on SW to be honest, but am trying to think of it as a new healthier way of eating not a diet. You have inspired me to keep at it. Well done!! :D

SWchick said:
You look AMAZING!!!! I am not doing too well with the weight loss on SW to be honest, but am trying to think of it as a new healthier way of eating not a diet. You have inspired me to keep at it. Well done!! :D

Awwww thanks. It is a way of eating its a complete change. It has really educated me. How long have you been doing it?? x

Going into my 4th week.
Week 1 - nothing :cry:
Week 2 - lost 2lb :p
Week 3 - lost 1/2 lb :(

What makes it harder is that there is a lady in the class who has lost over 1 and a 1/2 stone in 4 weeks. :rolleyes:

But I will stick at it, I am doing EE but I see you have been doing Green Days, I have been thinking of giving this a go, but don't know much about it. I will have to check out this website for ideas.

Once again, well done, especially loved the tummy pics, oh to have a flat one like yours!! :sigh:

Back