Almost Time to Emigrate!

StaceyUK

Gold Member
Hi All,

I haven't been on in a loooooong time as we've been so busy organising our move from London to Toronto. I only have 2 weeks of work left and we're flying out in less than 3 weeks!

Needless to say, with the stress of selling our flat (buyers kept changing their minds and trying to get more money off us) and getting movers in, I'm afraid SW has taken a bit of a back seat. But I'm giving it one final push these last two weeks and hoping to lose the 4lb I need to re-gain my 6st award.

I plan on joining a slimming group in Canada so that I can finally get that last stone off. I'll still pop on here though and see how everyone is getting on!

xxx

Hey Stacey:)

Your move sounds so exciting! It's understandable that SW is not a priority right now, I'm sure you'll find it very easy to get back into though, good luck losing those 4lbs to get your award again!

xxxx

Wishing you all the best with both journeys :D

Wow - that's come around quickly. Good luck

xxx

Ps - I'm visiting Toronto in mayjune so you'll have to keep posting on Minis and give me hints and tips - where to go/eat etc ;)

Toots - definitely will let you know! And PM me nearer the time and we can meet for a coffee!

Britmum - yes, too quickly! I haven't had time to digest that I'm leaving London for good!!!

Back