Almostthere's final journey to become Gotthere!

almostthere

Vanishing Woman
Might aswell start as I mean to go on! I will get this last stone off and reach my goal weight once and for all.

All the messing around is behind me. Gutted that I have put 9lbs of the weighr I originally lost back on, but it has taught me a valuable lesson. This woe is for life, not just for losing weight.

So back to induction for a few days as am well out of ketosis. Not sure how long it will take to get back into it, but however long it takes, I WILL be burning that fat again soon.

Todays menu was:

BF - egg mayo with a little smoked salmon
L - a few slices of roast gammon (left over from yest dinner) and the remaining egg mayo from dinner, with cucumber slices
D - cauli mash with cream plus brocolli, spring onion and bacon with philli sauce and sprinkled with a little cheddar

1.5l water
Green tea
1 cup coffee with dash of cream

What a diet!

Hi and welcome to Atkins, stick with it and you'll be there. :)

Thanks Jim. Feel happier already that am back to it.

Well, have just worked out that dh and I will be celebrating our 20th anniversary in 9 weeks (eek!). So that gives me quite a while to get nearer to my goal weight. Probably won't have quite reached it by then, but should be well on the way.

Was looking forward to having a long lie in this morning, as not going into the office and am feeling vile due to an awful head cold. Was not to be. Eldest daughter's lift into work cancelled on her, so I was unceremoniously awoken from my blissful slumber and had to drive her in at half seven this morning. Not fair.

Planning a quiet day today, housework and taking it easy mainly.

BF - bacon, eggs, remainder of last night's broccoli bake

Don't know about lunch, but dinner will be a pork chop with veg.

Hi love, 20 years is some Achievement, we celebrated our 39th at the end of Jan.

Hi almostthere - good to find your diary:D

Hi! So nice of you to pop in! (Insert big grin here - can't do smileys on my phone!)

Been a good day today. Have made a huge pot of chicken stock to make cream of chicken soup tomorrow and will put some of the chicken in a salad. Yum!

Watching desperate housewives then bed! Shattered. Can't believe will be into day 3 already.

Morning Almost... Welcome - good to see you on here and good luck! Xx

Morning almost, so how's day 4 looking?

Morning Alpaca and Jim! Oh I love this forum - makes me feel all fluffy and warm!

Feeling good this morning thanks. Head cold lifting and energy is rising yay! Also had a sneak peek on scales and have dropped 3lbs double yay!

Work today boo. Not really a boo as have had a few days off (hubby and I run our own business) and am looking forward to getting back in. Got loads to do.

Last night for dinner I had a pork chop and creamed spinach, drowned in cheese sauce (recipe from the atkins cookbook). Soooo good.

Today's tentative menu:

BF - smoked mackerel with garlic mushrooms

L - cream of chicken soup (out of the book again) plus chicken salad

D - pork chop again (need to use it up), cauli mash and broccoli with cheese sauce.

Tummy rumbling in anticipation. Off to get ready for work!

Oh. My. Goodness.

Mushroom and garlic sauteed in butter, with phili and a dollop of thick cream stirred in, seasoned with salt and black pepper = heaven on a plate!

<contented sigh>

Twas! Had to remember not to overboard - could quite easily get all my 20g of carbs from mushrooms.

My kids hate them! All the more for me though...

Love your avatar!

Sooo true! I keep trying to 'like' people's posts, but I don't think my phone will let me do it. <stamps foot in temper>

Hmm. Am a bit peckish. Wonder what I should have....

Yummy - just had pork loin with loads of mushrooms and cream. I'll join the funghi club:)

Back