Aloize's Diary

Hi Aloize
I've been reading ur diary with interest. Huge congratulations on what you have already achieved. You should be really proud of urself.
Have you lost any dress sizes? Xxx

Hi Rhodes. To be honest I haven't really noticed a dress size yet. It's more my clothes fit better as I was squeezing into 18s before. Now they fit nice and some skirtsbare a hit loose. Going to try not to buy anything new until a size 14.

Thanks Aloize

@aloize and @quirkyme - there should be no such thing as regrets or feeling bad about ourselves.

We make decisions in life - some are good, some bad. We can't change the past, so we need to make sure the future is better by making good decisions, like doing something positive for ourselves.

And we've all already started the positive decisions by starting our diets.

Very well put and very true!x

Hello hun :) , I hope you don't mind, but I'm here to sub. It's much quieter on the SnS side, you guys are amazing support to one another, and your all doing so well. Well done on your journey so far. Looking forward to following your diary :D.

Kay xx

Hello hun :) , I hope you don't mind, but I'm here to sub. It's much quieter on the SnS side, you guys are amazing support to one another, and your all doing so well. Well done on your journey so far. Looking forward to following your diary :D.

Kay xx

Hi Kay, of course I don't mind we've all got to support each other. Don't think I'd have got this far without the people on here. Well done on your loss too.
What's sns like? Any nice products? Do they do a readymade shake?

Hi Kay, of course I don't mind we've all got to support each other. Don't think I'd have got this far without the people on here. Well done on your loss too.
What's sns like? Any nice products? Do they do a readymade shake?
Hi Aloize, I used to do CD a year ago for a while, but I found it too expensive and there were limited flavours that I liked. I kept up with it because I felt if I didn't have a consultant and weekly weigh in, I might go off the rails. With SnS you just order the packs online and go it alone at home. I'm doing ok by myself so far. They do have a website and a forum where you can chat with others on the plan. But I don't use that, because I prefer coming on mins for support. As far as their packs are concerned, I much prefer them to Cambridge, they have a larger variety of flavours and you don't get that bad after taste of vitamins in your mouth. Their shakes are amazing. They don't do readymade shakes unfortunately, you have to make them in a blender with ice. But you can have their bars if your outside and on the go, which are also very yummy. It works out to roughly £31 a week, which is 4 packs a day :) . I've never tried Exante, is it nice ?

Kay xx

How's it going Aloize? :)

Good thanks. Another 4lb down on weigh in this morning. Quite pleased that the skimmed milk in tea doesn't seem to affect losses.

I'm still not drinking anywhere near 2.5litres of water a day so that's this week's challenge.

Been to clubbercise twice this week so maybe that helped the weight loss too. Really enjoyed it so going again next week.

Hi Aloize, I used to do CD a year ago for a while, but I found it too expensive and there were limited flavours that I liked. I kept up with it because I felt if I didn't have a consultant and weekly weigh in, I might go off the rails. With SnS you just order the packs online and go it alone at home. I'm doing ok by myself so far. They do have a website and a forum where you can chat with others on the plan. But I don't use that, because I prefer coming on mins for support. As far as their packs are concerned, I much prefer them to Cambridge, they have a larger variety of flavours and you don't get that bad after taste of vitamins in your mouth. Their shakes are amazing. They don't do readymade shakes unfortunately, you have to make them in a blender with ice. But you can have their bars if your outside and on the go, which are also very yummy. It works out to roughly £31 a week, which is 4 packs a day :) . I've never tried Exante, is it nice ?

Kay xx

I might try some sns to mix it up a bit if I get bored of exante. At the moment I'm liking the diet and variety. I actually think this time around has been easier than when I did cd because the slightly higher cals. My losses are about the same but I was a bit smaller when I started last time.

I might try some sns to mix it up a bit if I get bored of exante. At the moment I'm liking the diet and variety. I actually think this time around has been easier than when I did cd because the slightly higher cals. My losses are about the same but I was a bit smaller when I started last time.
Would definitely recommend SnS if you ever get bored of Exante :) .

Well done on a smashing loss Alozie ! Whoop ! :wee::woohoo::0clapper: Your doing spectacular with your losses ! Congrats for getting into the 15's too ! :D You should be well proud of yourself :) . I'm sure your gonna see some fab losses by the end of Feb .

Kay xx

Would definitely recommend SnS if you ever get bored of Exante :) .

Well done on a smashing loss Alozie ! Whoop ! :wee::woohoo::0clapper: Your doing spectacular with your losses ! Congrats for getting into the 15's too ! :D You should be well proud of yourself :) . I'm sure your gonna see some fab losses by the end of Feb .

Kay xx

Thanks kay. I'm so chuffed to be in 15s. I will NEVER see 16st stone again.

Congrats on the 4lb loss :) and getting into the 51s of course :D

Thanks guys.

I've come down with a stinking cold today and feeling sorry for myself. Very hungry too strangely as should still be in keto. Must be my head wanting comfort food. Managed to stay strong and off to bed now away from temptation.

Ooh forgot to add, someone said I looked slimmer today. Woohoo.

Back