Alongwaytogo is on her way ...

Had my WI at the docs today with a 4.5 lb loss. Bit disappointed because my scales show a 6 lb loss since my last WI (when I have a WI at docs, WI at home too to calibrate). Am 3.5 lbs off my six stone loss so going to focus on that for now then getting into the 12s.

Wow incredible hun!!!

You should e so pleased - your inspiring me!! Xx

Wow! Well done :) that really fantastic!!

That's amazing - well done! xx

Sneaky wi this morning with a loss of 3 lbs since last docs wi (9 May), so half a pound to go to get to 6 stone. Also BMI is now 29 point something from over 43.

That's a great result. Can't wait to get below 30

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Jumped on scales this morning and another 1lb gone, so made it to my 6 stone (and half a pound). So pleased :)

That's amazing :) must admit, one of my mini goals is to get into the overweight category which I think is 13:7 for me
Well done you're doing fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow that's incredible!!! Well done!! Xx

It's my birthday today! 47, sounds so bloody old, but feel about 27. Last year bought size 26 trousers and 28 tops with my birthday money from Evans and the big section at h&m. This year have bought size 14 from white stuff and fat face so feel like a new woman.

If you're struggling, please keep at it. Honestly, I've been dieting all my life and it's the first diet that has worked. I know it is difficult, but if I can do it, anybody can.

Happy Birthday - Hope you have a great day!

Its a great present to yourself to be a size 14......imagine what you'll be like next birthday!!

Wow! That's an amazing birthday present to yourself!! Well done.

Wow that's great we'll done hunny :)

And have a great birthday!! X

Happy belated birthday!

Well done on the clothes shopping!

I can't wait to fit into fat face clothes. The girls and hubby shop in there and I stand outside!

Back