Alongwaytogo is on her way ...

Hello all, quick update from my end. Basically got to target, then lost the plot! I've gone from about 11.10 to 13.6. Stupid really and it's put me off posting though I check regularly to see how you are all doing.

Life since December has just been overwhelming really, I have a new job ( though same company) which is quite pressurised, both parents have been very poorly (one after the other) and although these aren't excuses they have meant I have lost focus on the weight and have spent all my energy and time on my parents plus trying to keep all 4 children happy, organised and sane!

So, got back on the bandwagon last Monday and have lost 4 lbs, so 20 to go until back to happy weight. Also going to try hard to get back to exercising, I do miss it.

I see you are all doing do well on the fasting. I am happy with my 1200 cals and 5% fat rule, but may well join you if/when I need a boost.

K x

Hi honey and welcome back

You aren't alone we've all had that wobble!

Myself included!

We're all here for each other!

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Hope your sorted :)

Xxx

Welcome back Hun, we've all wobbled a bit, :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome back my love! I lost the plot too & went up to 12:5 so I think its something that happens. What matters is that you are back on it & you will get there, we are all here for you x

Hi. :) wondered where you were. Life gets in the way of us all and there are more important things than weight loss sometimes. The important thing is that we don't totally lose sight of it and we climb back on the wagon ASAP. X

Yes onwards and downwards :) I think maintenance is harder than anyone expects - as you can't go back to how you used to eat, you still have to watch the inner fatty to make sure they behave ! :)

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

Thanks Tara. My own fault, took my eye completely off the ball for a few months. You're doing very well on your fasting, well done.

Down another 2 lbs to 13 stone, one more stone to go to my original goal weight, but would like to get back to 11 st 10 and maintain between 11.10 and 12.

Have a lovely Easter everyone.

That's great ! Good on you :)

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

Well done Hun, soon be in the 12's x x

Back