Alongwaytogo is on her way ...

I try to add it to mfp but its just remembering to drink it in the first place!!
Especially at work - im useless i always find things that are more important - BOOORING lol xx

hmmmm...maybe get a picture of a really hot guy and tape it the bottle... no longer boring lol!

Its just that I have lost 8 lbs over two weeks before at SW and I kind of thought as I had stuck to the diet so well that it would be a couple of lbs more.

But, I am pleased with 8 lbs, really pleased. THB I am probably not having enough fat for the xenical to work with though, looking back over mfp the last couple of weeks, I am averaging around 15-18 gms of fat per day and not enough calories, about 1000 a day average when I should be having 1300.

Any ideas on what I can have to increase my fat intake but staying within the 5/100 gm rule?

I'm not sure but i would seriously try an get your cals up abit hun. I sometimes have microwave rice, thats in the rules but higher in fat for a portion, or pasta!! I have had the belvita even though not in rules and have been ok, i know another girl on here did too!! Some is trial and error,

there's a few threads in the other section about this... you can try cereals, as they're quite light but at least an extra 180cals... if you wanted something sweet.. jelly, jelly sweets, meringue nests, marshmallows, the belivita are nice, out of the rules, but nice! :) rice is a good one or those small pasta pots in the chiller section :)

Hi Ladies

Still going strong! Been reading the forum and diaries and finding them really helpful.

I've been cleaning the house since 10 this morning and according to mfp have managed to burn 710 calories doing it! Foodwise still doing well, trying to have my full 1300 a day, but had no water today at all. Am getting better during the week though, seems easier to remember when I'm at my desk.

Went to aqua aerobics Thursday, really enjoyed that and off to Zumba on Monday.

Have a good week.

Karen x

Oh Rach, just go for it. I didn't know anybody there. Also, there were women of all shapes and sizes, a few bigger than me (and I weigh the same as you). Please don't let that put you off.
K x

I go every now and again. I see a friend of mine there who swims every other day plus water aerobics every Sunday night and she has been VERY large ever since I've known her- for 10 years. She is happy at that size. She is probably a size 32 at least and is about 5 ft 5. and has never tried to lose weight. So if she can be seen in a swimming cossie Rachel you should look absolutely fine . go for it you'll be ok

Please give it a try, you feel really good afterwards and its amazing what exercise you can do in the water!

Sounds like your really on it hun, well done!! Would love to do aqua aerobics but dont feel confident enough for people to see me in my costume :eek:

I feel like this...that's why I won't go swimming yet :(

Oh Rach, just go for it. I didn't know anybody there. Also, there were women of all shapes and sizes, a few bigger than me (and I weigh the same as you). Please don't let that put you off.
K x

Think you're great haveing the confidence to so this!! well done!!

I go every now and again. I see a friend of mine there who swims every other day plus water aerobics every Sunday night and she has been VERY large ever since I've known her- for 10 years. She is happy at that size. She is probably a size 32 at least and is about 5 ft 5. and has never tried to lose weight. So if she can be seen in a swimming cossie Rachel you should look absolutely fine . go for it you'll be ok

I see loads of women, much bigger than me, and they've got all sorts hanging out, vets tops that show the tops of their arms ( i hate my arms) they were dresses and everything... I just don't have that confidence...wish I had!

I would never show the top of my arms in public, I hate them too. I think it is easier to go to aqua aerobics because I don't know anybody there.

Went to zumba class for the first time last night. Blimey, its fast! By the time I had worked out what the instructor's feet were doing she had gone onto the next bit. Looked a real tit, but quite enjoyed it.

Diet still going strong. Keep weighing myself though and don't seem to have lost anything since last weigh in. Need to stop doing it because I am getting fed up seeing no loss. I never used to do this, only when I got on the Wii Fit, now I am getting it out just to weigh myself, sometimes more than once a day.
K x

I'm a terrible serial weigher!! However I now kinda disregard anything on the scale between official wi day - I'll never stop weighing but I dont let it affect my week anymore bc I fluctuate sometimes 7lb in a day! It depends what you eat drink and how you exercise!!

Just focus on wi! I'm not gonna tell you not to weigh bc that would make me a hypocrite but just don't let it affect you!

Zumba - I'm not that brave yet I'll stick with spinning lol xxx

Went to zumba class for the first time last night. Blimey, its fast! By the time I had worked out what the instructor's feet were doing she had gone onto the next bit. Looked a real tit, but quite enjoyed it.

Diet still going strong. Keep weighing myself though and don't seem to have lost anything since last weigh in. Need to stop doing it because I am getting fed up seeing no loss. I never used to do this, only when I got on the Wii Fit, now I am getting it out just to weigh myself, sometimes more than once a day.
K x

I am forever doing exactly the same hun, weighing in the morning and te evening before i go bed. Have to stop its not good for me lol

I used to weigh a lot, until one day within hours I'd put loads on! I was gutted, even though it wasn't a true weight I was still gutted, so now I weigh on a Monday morning and I sometimes have a sneaky on a Sunday :)

Hi ya

Still weighing every day (but only he once a day which is a slight improvement)! Really need to knock it on the head. I am going to be busy all weekend, so hopefully will forget.

Aqua aerobics cancelled tonight, so went swimming instead. Did 40 minutes of moderate swimming and burnt up over 500 calories. Had a friend with me this time so talked and swam the whole time which took my mind off what we were doing and managed to go on for quite a while.

Hope everybody is doing well x

Back