Alongwaytogo is on her way ...

Yay well done you that's incredible! X

alongwaytogo said:
Next mini goals - 3 lbs to make 5 stone, then 7 lbs to get into the 13s!!

Absolutely brilliant :) it's good to know it is possible - 5 stone is a real achievement - as is being 13 stone something. Keep motivated xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Lets hope you find breaking into the 13s les stress than I did :) xx

alongwaytogo said:
Had my wi at the docs this morning and have lost 7lbs over the last two weeks, so really pleased with that after sts for 3 weeks.

Next mini goals - 3 lbs to make 5 stone, then 7 lbs to get into the 13s!!

Wow well done x

Thanks all. Yes Kirsty, I did think of you when I write that!

Thanks again all of you for all your support x

Mizkirsty said:
Lets hope you find breaking into the 13s les stress than I did :) xx

I think there is something about the 13's my scales don't seem to want to go down that low.. I need 2.5lb to break into them Grrr x

Had a sneaky weigh in and have lost 3 lbs so am at the 5 stone mark (and wearing my size 16 non-stretchy jeans) to celebrate. Yay!

Yay that's incredible!!! X

Thanks ladies, feeling very chuffed today. Still got another 2 stone to go but even if that takes me months, feel like I am almost there. I never thought this would work, I've been dieting for donkeys years.

I have even bought a bikini for my holiday (looks bloody awful at the moment, but hopefully by summer will look a bit better), though after 4 children and 25 years of being overweight I don't hold out that much hope lol x

I'm sure a bikini is achievable! It's such a small thing but I think it's everyones goal this summer I think! Let's all do it! :) x

Well done. 3lb is amazing. 5 stone is truly inspirational :) You must be really pleased xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back