Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Morning ... Just on the train to meet Bren... First one out of Harrogate today so it's really full lol

Nothing open for breakfast and not paying hotel prices so will wait til I get to Leeds.

Beautiful sunny day at the moment but really chilly...

Excited! Lol xx

How exciting!!!! Hope you both have a fabulous day!!!!! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You guys are gonna talk the hind legs off a donkey today me thinks! Have fun.xx

Just on my way back to Harrogate after an amazing day with Bren!! She's a star!! A fantastically lovely person ... And we nattered and ate and walked ... Perfect!! Xxx

Sounds like a great day.
I hope you find a nice costume to wear.
The triumph one is very flattering as holds the tummy in and has a full bra. May be worth checking out.
Jx

Thanks Jane!!

Yes she is Susie! Xx

Awwwwwww bless you Di, I had a wonderful time with you (not to mention our Vera lol) yes folks we were in the presence of soap royalty, Vera Duckworth aka Liz Dawn was in the bistro at the same bloody time !!!!!

And here is us having a cheeky glass of vino DSCF1441.jpg the food was lovely too :)

Hope it is not too long before we can meet up again Di, you are a beautiful person, inside and out xxx

Awwww lovely, looks like you had a smashing time!!!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh I'm well jealous! Looking lovely both of you! X

I think it would be rude not to!! Lol xx

Am on the journey home... Don't want to be!!

Bren introduced me to Morrison's 1g carb coleslaw... Please keep me away from it in the future! I troughed the lot and then felt sick and couldn't move!!! It was gorgeous and I've not had anything like it in 10 months! Lol

B (in Betty's) - scrambled egg, sausage, bacon, mushrooms, tomato, coffee and cream

L (on the train) - garlic king prawns, green salad, olives and little cubes of manchego cheese (from M&S) with coffee and cream

I should imagine the sausage was very carby although it tasted quite meaty and I'm guessing the eggs were made with milk ...

So... Back to clean and green tomorrow!!

Mmm sounds lovely though, I love manchego - it's a non cows milk cheese - and had forgotten about the coleslaw :)

Lovely pic of two of my favourite ladies - and fancy Vera Duckworth being there! :D But no organising a next time unless we all come!

Coleslaw?!? Where? Let me at it!

Back