Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Evening... Just home from a full day with pilot... We saw We Will Rock You which was phenomenal !! Xx

Updates in the morning please!!!! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning... Another 1lb off - maybe its 1.5lb... Scales are a bit temperamental!

Feeling like I need a rest! Lol ... Not for any hank panky reasons Jo lol ... Unless you call a bit of kissing in Regent's Park ...

He bought me perfume as he was away last week visiting friends in Spain. So sweet!

The show was amazing! So much energy and great songs and voices!

I'm seeing the Hockney exhib again this morning with the 90 yr old... Then work ...

Hope everyone is good!? Xx

What a great evening Di, I love hearing about what you have been up to, sounds very exciting!
Well done on the loss too :)

Well done on the poundage! Must be all that kissing ;)

Lol Di.......I didn't say a word :)

Sounds like you had a fab time....and perfume to boot too!! He sounds really lovely bless him...!

J x

Brilliant on the loss Di, did you do a bit of jigging to We Will Rock You? Told you it would be good - I love Queen :)
Awwww on the perfume, he is very thoughtful xx

Quak said:
Brilliant on the loss Di, did you do a bit of jigging to We Will Rock You? Told you it would be good - I love Queen :)
Awwww on the perfume, he is very thoughtful xx

I jiggled a bit! Fab atmosphere !!

Horrible stressful afternoon - Hockney was fab then day just got worse ... So have spent last couple of hours sorting and uploading cv...

Anyway - just on way home now and ready for bed... So will snuggle up with Grey's Anatomy when get home!! I'm addicted to it! Lol

B - 2 egg omelette coffee cream single
L - ham, cheese, tuna chunks in sunflower oil
D - coffee with cream, bit of cheese to use it up and 2 tsp Atkins vanilla powder in a bit of cream! Lol ... Not good!

Awwwww why stressful Di???

Today is another day! Hope it's much better xx

Morning ... Today is another day Jo... :)

Hammersmith today and taking DS and his OH out for dinner tonight as its his birthday tomorrow (37).

B - Atkins cafe royale shake

Hope you all have good days... Long weekend - yay!! X

Feeling stressed and have just OD'd on a large soya latte and 2 Atkins shakes - cafe royale... Now feeling sick, bloated and, thankfully, not hungry any more!! Lol

Think I've lost another 0.5lbs this morning ! I won't get to 14 something by the time I get to France but it will be close...

Xx

Morning Di. Don't get hung up on the numbers love. Look how fab you look and your confidence is shining through despite your self doubt. You have beatiful new clothes in pretty colours and some new perfume lol. Get out some pics of you a year ago and compare. You're going to have a lovelt time in France and be able to walk your feet off! :D

Lisa is right, get some old pics out, you DO look stunning and piglet is obviously smitten. .....oops pilot! Lol!

Enjoy the weekend, long as it is and have fun with DS and his OH xxx

Can I smuggle you all away with me in pilot's boot!! I SO need your support lol

Love you all!! Xxx

L - prawns and chicken breast

Back