Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Thanks Laura... I think I only have bacon that has sodium... Never add salt to anything. But it's another sneaky addition to lots of things - like sugar is! So I'll keep an extra look out!

Ah ... And last week I had some salami crisps... And smoked salmon ... So will try and keep away for a while and see if it makes a difference xx

I think we are in the same boat Di. I've STS this week. :(
I've been consuming a lot of sodium I know that for sure. All that biltong and scratchings. I think I'll cut down on those first. See how that goes. I'm quite reluctant to give up the cream just yet. Maybe just cut down the amounts. I have about a stone to loose before I go off induction so I'm going to have to work harder.

Never mind. We'll get there in the end. ;)

Snap Di! I'm the same at the moment, up and down like a blooming yoyo! I need to get my head back in the zone, going to start reading the book again. Have a great day x

Evening sweetie pie

Don't cut everything out, you'll just be miserable - but what about watering the cream down a bit?

Hope you've all had a good day...

D - prawns, turkey salad... Not as yum as before - I think I should have used iceberg lettuce.

So hot! Xx

Alpaca said:
Hope you've all had a good day...

D - prawns, turkey salad... Not as yum as before - I think I should have used iceberg lettuce.

So hot! Xx

Sounds very tasty. Perfect for summer. Prawn and poultry always a winning combination.

This heat has got me suffering today. Feels like my energy tap has a leak in it.

Have a great night lovely Di x

You too equally lovely TT xx

Still +2 up from posted... I probably should adjust my ticker as it doesn't seem to be moving downwards anytime soon.

Flummoxed - must be the heat

Morning Di:)
Hang in there lovely - bet the heat isn't helping.
What are plans for the day?
Xxxx

Hammersmith today... Server down so getting here at 6.55 to do stacks of work was a complete waste of time!!

Difficult while I'm hyper ventilating!! Lol

Too much work and not enough time lol

Hi Di, hope you managed to get everything fone!
Xx

Just left the office... Sitting on train to get me home!!! 16hr day today ... Another few more days of this ... Getting way too old for this nonsense! Lol xx

Back