Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Thanks Val! I'm going to try and chill about it...

It's been such a crazy busy week - still have loads to do before the weekend and must get it done as folk are demanding its done before they have their long weekends. Xx

Morning Di. Glad you're not worrying about it. Mega busy here too, everyone wanting their phone tariffs changed for their holidays. I think a reminder about personal use is needed lol.

Scales still stuck... But I'm not stressing ...

B - egg, spinach, mushroom, bacon, garlic, coconut oil, coffee, cream

Definitely best not to stress about it. Stress is bad for weight loss because of the cortisol it produces - if you're really stressed at work right now, maybe that's holding you back? Maybe when things calm down you'll get a nice whoosh - hope so, 'cos you deserve it! xx

I have a mega busy weekend too Di!!! Two Weddings and receptions in two days eeeekkkk!!!

Hope you plough through it quickly!!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have a lovely day hun - what are you doing for the weekend?

I'm thinking of getting into my pajamas when I get home tonight and staying like that until Wednesday morning :D

ladyfelsham said:
Have a lovely day hun - what are you doing for the weekend?

I'm thinking of getting into my pajamas when I get home tonight and staying like that until Wednesday morning :D

Do it!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Afternoon gorgeous:). Hope you are getting through everything and ready soon for the weekend - enjoy running around in bright clothes:D
Xxx

Just had pedicure and then off for a Jubilee drink with an ex man friend and his colleagues in Soho then up at the crack of larks tomorrow to drive to Burford with friend (female) for weekend then Huntingdon with pilot on Monday for village Jubilee street party! Lol

Where's my energy coming from?! after the week I've had I should be in a mental wing with a straight jacket! Lol

That's Atkins for you! :) Plus a pedicure always makes me feel lighter :D

Ummm question - "ex man friend"? Has he had surgery of a certain kind? :D

Lol @ susie. I read as X man friend.

Hope your son's move goes smoothly. Is he moving nearby? I know you'll miss him no matter what.

Enjoy you weekend lovely. x

Just wanted to say re: stressing - I read back over the first half of your diary the other night and almost every page you seemed to be worrying over a stall, considering giving up cream, wondering if you should change plans etc. If you didn't post wi results then I'd think you'd lost no weight at all.

And look at how much you have lost. Look how amazingly well you've done just be keeping to plan. There's nothing to stress about - this diet works for you. Maybe not magically fast but we know how tough magic quick fixes can be. Don't stress just keep going and you'll shake off the stall. Have a great weekend.

A gain this morning of +400lbs - ok slight exaggeration - it's plus 4... I think I've been too busy to focus and have been a locust and eaten, gobbled, chewed, gnawed , hoovered, rolled in, bathed in shed loads of food - all legal - except for vodka and soda last night x 3.

Just shows that volume is important factor .. I also had x2 mama lupe tortillas and maybe they give me a gain too?

Thank you so much guys for your wonderful support ... You are all treasures of the nation!

ML ... I have to apologise for my whining / whinging diary! Need shooting! You're absolutely right - have been a moaning old minny for a year! How ridiculous

Am in the train to meet my friend ... A bit tired cos late night last night but I'm not sitting here anxiously wondering if I can keep up and taking pain meds in time for them to work ... I'm not panicking about whether I'll fit in the seat in the cafes we'll go to and I'm realising I have the same energy as many skinny folk ... So how great is that! Lol xxx :)

That is an awesome post and outlook Di, you really have done superbly and if you can't whinge on here then where can you? Hope you have a brilliant weekend and that you don't miss DS too much xxx

Silly girl, you haven't been whingeing for a year - you've been on an incredible weight loss journey, with all its ups and downs and you have lost SEVEN stone!

You're not in pain, you have massive amounts of energy and you have a full and active life. Blooming amazing! :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Don't be silly, I didn't mean you'd been moaning just that you'd been worrying, and having ups and downs, both of which are natural, and meanwhile you'd been quietly losing loads and loads of weight really successfully! As I'm sure you will keep on doing. We can't help worrying, just make sure you can also see how great you've done so far xx

The trouble with posting from iPhone is we don't see our stats or sigs and forget.
You've done amazingly well over the past year and need reminding of where you were just that short time ago!
Youre a beautiful woman Di and now you have the energy and confidence to go out in the world and live your life. So what if there's still a way to
go? We're not teenagers and our bodies show our life experience.
Hey, if pilot went through the agony of going to the doctors to correct his little problem it shows what a desirable woman you are ;)
Mil said to me wow you've lost weight since I last saw you and although I can't see it and know I'm only half way there I just accepted the compliment :D

Back