Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Just back to hotel after a really gorgeous meal in Burford

Starter - scallops and langoustines on something

Main - fried hake with shrimp butter on spinach and artichoke purée

Absolutely stunning food

One glass of white wine and two vodkas and soda water

Night night and thank you for your lovely words!! Hugs to you all xxx :)

image-2493057860.jpg

The starter from the posh dinner last night - scallops and langoustines ... Deeeelish!!

Forgot to photograph the main! Lol xx

Last edited:
image-3831486075.jpg

Breakfast this morning at the hotel! I am sure the black spot sossie is full of carbs!!!

Morning lovely Di

The meals sound lovely, and don't worry about the sossie, it's only one :) Have a fab day! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Evening everyone ! I've missed the jubilee... Far too many flags everywhere ! Lol

Well... Am off to Huntingdon tomorrow... No peace for the wicked! Might go to a BBQ at one of "his" daughter's!!! Freaking out about it but has to be done... Doesn't mean anything serious - I hope!!! Lol xxx

D - egg, bacon, mushroom, garlic, coconut oil, mama lupe tortilla x 2! I only meant to have one but I'm a greedy pig!!

The house is empty - except for DD and her OH in the basement... Feels a bit strange! Oh well, nice to have space I guess xx

What do you mean "his daughter"? Does he have step daughters?

The old egg and bacon is a great meal anytime - and love those tortillas. I like the Joseph ones best - because in true piggy form - they're bigger! :D

Last edited:
Its one of pilot's daughter's the younger one and she's getting married at the end of the month - she's invited me to the wedding as well... Just don't want pilot to think it's happy ever after! Lol

Just gotta set ground rules hun - not easy but better he know you're just having fun...:)

Enjoy it, anyway, especially with your trim figure!

Morning ...

B - egg, bacon, mushrooms, garlic, coconut oil, coffee, cream

Hope you all have a good day :) xx

Thanks Susie! On the train at the moment and looking forward to seeing him... Hope you have a good day xxx :)

Morning, Di, You're a whirlwind of activity at the moment - I'm knackered just reading about it, lol!

Hope you have a lovely day!xx

Morning Di, sounds a lovely day and a lovely family. Have a great time. x

Yup the Joseph's tortillas are the best. If you pop them in the oven for a few minutes they start to bubble up and you can't tell the difference between them and a wheat one. lcm is always out, but avidlite has them in stock.

ladyfelsham said:
Hehe I noticed that too :)

Me too!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello Di. :D

You seem to be having a great time this weekend. So much going on. I'm stuck at work while the whole world celebrates. :(

Have a great day. X

Back