Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Hi Ange ... The peri peri chicken from m&s has no sauce - its just the flavour round the chicken so the pack says 0.3g per 100g

Morning all ... Another pound off ...

Have another event to do tomorrow evening so that's going to mess me up a bit but I have to do it and it will be carby.

Hope you all have great Wednesdays xxx

Morning Di!!!

Congrats on another 1lb.......are there no low carb options at your event?? xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning gorgeous :)

Well done on the pound - see, it's all melting away! :D

Re tomorrow night, what about doing what Katie does and take roll ups and bars with you?

B - 2 eggs scrambled with cheese, butter, coffee and cream.

Yes, I know I said no caffeine or cream, but as you guys very correctly said ;). just eat without thinking of carbs until back in K... so, like a good girl I'm doing just that.

However, I hope that this last couple of weeks of diet break has scared me enough to think very carefully about it in the future. Until I see how my body has reacted to it I can't say yet whether its a success or not.

On Monday I was 15st 4lbs, today I'm 14st 13lbs. So, that's all good news. My lowest - when I returned from Toronto - was 14st 6lbs. So, need to get to that and then see what happens.

It is about volume control for me - most definitely - I did so much exercise while in Toronto that it enabled me to have the few naughty things each day - Starbucks lattes, fraps, 2 ice creams - and I lost!!

So, after I'm back to posted weight I'll certainly keep an eye on cals as well!

What about trying the unsweetened soya milk instead of cream? It's lower in carbs and cals.

Meant to say, want to come over to Greenwich one day for lunch?

Hi Susie, I'm on unsweetened soya milk as well! Lol

Would love to meet you in Greenwich! sounds like a brilliant plan! Xx

It's more complicated than doing that... I usually do that for every meal but this one is a delayed meal from last week's birthday and the friend has been dying to take me to this posh restaurant for over a year. He will be devastated if I cant eat fairly normally as he puts up with my low carbing very well when we meet up usually... So will look for the best options on the menu ...

And actually feeling back in my LC head space now and think it will be fine...

Cals today= 1400 may have a bit more when I get home

Carbs = 15g

Posh meal is tomorrow... Tonight I've just got home from work and gone straight into the bath as I have the munchies... But there is a K happening as I can smell different smells lol

I need hypnotherapy or something! Lol

Thank you Susie! And how the heck are you expected to know which day I'm doing things!!! Lol You have enough going on in your wind-fall life right now! ;) xxx

I do need to get properly back into the zone though ... I need to start my vits again which I've neglected... And I'm not drinking enough water although the K is making me thirstier

And at the risk of repeating myself I NEVER want to go off plan so badly again ... Or not until I'm down to 11 something at least!!

I shall take a look at owl once I'm 13 something - I may start reading that part of the book as I've not bothered to look at it up til now

Morning ... Half a pound down... Am in Covent Gdn first thing for a meeting - have a hugely busy day...

Managed to watch the Horizon prog last night - would love to try it - maybe do a 400 day tomorrow after posh dinner tonight - doubt I have the willpower though!

B - one egg with 15g cheese and butter - currently drinking unsweetened soya latte outside a little cafe ... Such bliss

I had to share this pic - I think the design company need shooting

image-1815197097.jpg

I would have bought loads if they were nice ! Lol

Morning hun

Yes I agree, terrible branding!

Re juddd - 400 is too low, try 500 at the very least to start with. Lots of research to show that you get the same health benefits from 500-ish cals a day as you do with fasting completely - talk to Alpy about it, she knows it a lot better than me :)

Well I might try it tomorrow to counter balance my posh nosh later today ... Lol

L - chick breast fillet, mayo, lettuce, cucumber

Surely I must be able to get my head around it!! I'm such a blinking wimp lol

Some of that doc was excellent... It's true that hunger comes in waves - never thought much about that before the prog!

And having a bath then bed stops the possibility of eating too late!

Afternoon Di, my major factor in wanting to eat is boredom, having too much time to think, my mind automatically turns to food. Job can be a bit all or nothing sometimes and the nothing is what kills me as far as cravings go.

Have a lovely meal, you are obviously back on track and can cope with it xxxx

I'm the same, boredom - and thinking that it's mealtime therefore I must eat!

One thing JUDDD has taught me is that I'm not hungry in the morning and it's Ok to wait until I'm hungry to eat. Also, that I'm a grazer - I do better on a number of small meals rather than three larger ones.

ladyfelsham said:
I'm the same, boredom - and thinking that it's mealtime therefore I must eat!

One thing JUDDD has taught me is that I'm not hungry in the morning and it's Ok to wait until I'm hungry to eat. Also, that I'm a grazer - I do better on a number of small meals rather than three larger ones.

Yep, we've been conditioned just like Pavlov's dogs....!!! As soon as the clock says its time to eat I start salivating too!

And I'm rarely ever hungry at set times either!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back