Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Found this little titbit this morning Di....!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-495336913.jpg
    image-495336913.jpg
    405.9 KB · Views: 38
Lazy start to the day thank goodness! Had a brilliant meal last night and my body this morning is making me think I'm starving !!! Tummy growling, feeling a bit light headed cos of lack of food... Complete nuts!!

One pound up as expected ... So very focused today but just amazed at how hungry I feel considering tum was stuffed so much last night!

B - 2 egg omelette and coffee with soya

Great to see you back on the Atkins bandwagon (posh meal notwithstanding!;)) and that the weight is coming off.

Definitely think it's worth you moving to OWL in the near future. A few more carbs would give you a wider choice of foods and allow you to ring the changes a bit more often, which I believe is better for weight loss than getting stuck in a rigid eating pattern (can't prove it but it seems that way for me!). And you'd get to eat berries again, which is the best bit! :D

I'd give it a couple of weeks back on Induction then see how you feel.:)

L - king prawns hard boiled egg mayo red wine vinegar cos lettuce lime juice... Deeeeelish

On way to see pilot... Had a pedicure which was just what the doc ordered ... Have to be back to work on Sunday... Too much on at the moment!

Carbs = 16
Cals = 1427

Been a busy couple of days... Hope ya'll are ok?

Think I'm back on track now... Dodgy couple of days but have drawn a line ... 15st 1lb this morning but I'm not going to harp on it.

B - 2 eggs with a smidge of cheese / unsweetened soya latte

L - 3 pickled baby aubergines, cucumber, 30g goats cheese

D - king prawns, tinned salmon, iceberg lettuce, cucumber, celery, mayo, red wine vinegar and lemon juice

Will catch up later with diaries when I'm in the tub! Xxx

Morning all

Up 0.5 this morning .. What can I say!

Must be the muggy heat - and I didn't drink much yesterday... Will up the water today ...
I think everything else yesterday was fine x

Menu today:

B - 2 eggs scrambled with a bit of cheese coffee with soya m

L - prawn salad with mayo - might put a tin of salmon in it too

Will limit to 2 coffees

Morning sweets - how was Pilot? And I bet it was lovely seeing DS yesterday?

It is soo hot at the moment, I'm sure you're just retaining water xxx

Morning Di,

Wouldn't be surprised if you're retaining water - it really has been very muggy.

How do you feel in general? Other than weight, do you feel there's any kind of "hangover" from the diet break? Cravings? Changes in appetite? I'm close to coming off my break, so we can compare notes, lol

Hope you enjoyed your weekend! xxx

As posted on your diary Scrummie ... Getting back is a tad difficult - but the heart is willing at least !!! I will fight it in the trenches xxx

Absolutely agree - you epitomise focus, Di :D

That's why you've done so incredibly well so far, and will continue until you get to the weight you want to be xxx

Bless you and love you all! Focus will resume in the morning!!! Not enjoying feeling so unhealthy xx

Tough day... Work wise was in the office at 6.20. ... Have a very tricky grievance to deal with... Have to do much reading and research before it and the deadline is Thurs... Which then resulted in a difficult day food wise... And up at 4.45 tomorrow and Thursday as well as today doesn't help... But these are just excuses I know...

Have placed an order with Amazon for a box of lines, rulers and chalk so intend drawing a line as soon as poss... I'm not overly worried which is great! I know it will be back on track again x

Yes you will be back on track in no time hun - but OMG do you really have to get up that early???

Gosh I hope you have a quiet weekend planned!

At least I slept pretty good! Don't think I moved all night! Lol

Will be calmer on Friday... Cant wait!

Hope you all have a good day x

Back