Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

DI

Omg so excited to see you back! You weren't stupid at all to have thrown bigger clothes out - maybe its a squeeze right now but it's told you you need to act and you are, rather than just popping on bigger clothes and ignoring it - something I've done many times. It sounds like you're on track and you'll be amazed how fast it comes back off.

I'm in plan myself again today after a big Xmas break. So glad to see you here.

Morning guys and its so SO SO SO SO lovely to get your wonderfully warm welcomes!! I'm having a strict couple of weeks - well strict-ish - just to try and get back into the zone! I'm having very low carbs but eating like a locust on fats and proteins... maybe next week I'll start upping the veg but will go through this week first...

It's coming off - but soooo slowly... serves me right! lol

Will be definitely having that smoked haddock meal again - I added coconut milk - which is surprisingly low - ish carbs to the meal and put in lots of stock - it was a bit like chowder! very yum.

Just wish I wasn't still crazy busy - it's mental at the moment - 2 presentations to do today and 2 redundancies next week to prep for.

Hope you all have lovely days.

xxxx

Morning so glad to see back, just keep clean and green and cravings will eventually go....and enjoy the food.

Good day diet wise - exhausting work wise - now off to bath and bed!

You guys rock!!! Xx

Bought from M&S on the way home:

4 packs of crispy bacon strips
3 packs of Mexican chicken
3 packs of Arbroath flaked smoked salmon
1 tub of single cream
1 little slab of goats cheese

Ha ha...once I've lost another 6lbs will start introducing veg - just need to be extra strict to get me back on the straight and narrow.

We're both marks and spencers addicts! I'm frustrated with them lately as they've put their prices up, though I suppose it's happening everywhere. £1 price increase on steak though, argh. Need to try and find cheap fillet elsewhere.

Glad to see you so determined - hope you have a good day xx

@ML I buy all my meat from the butchers I find they are better value than m&s and better quality them supermarkets.

Hey Jade... I like the new name! Xx

Will try and have another smoked haddock meal this weekend.

And hope to see Quartet today even though I don't had the time! Lol

Love the MFP app linking with the Runtastic app... It's a great way to have my activity automatically linked... Although sometimes it shows me doing more than I did lol xx

Susie... Hi ... We must have coffee or Nandos before the end of the month ... Jade? Katie? Lisa? And anyone else who can make it? Xx

... And Brennie... Missed you!! Hope you're surviving! Xx

Susie... Hi ... We must have coffee or Nandos before the end of the month ... Jade? Katie? Lisa? And anyone else who can make it? Xx

YES can't wait to see you! Are we thinking after work or on the weekend? If it's a weekend I could venture over to norff London, haven't been that way for ages :)

Morning...

B - egg, coconut oil, bit of cream, bit of cheese mashed in a pan... delicious
L - slow cooked lamb shanks with a splash of red wine, some celery and lots of herbs - think I'll cook them for 3 to 4 hours on a low heat covered in foil and see how they turn out. I might put some cumin in to give a moroccan flavour.

I walked 3.75 miles yesterday - just a saunter through Regent's Park - but it was very pleasant and I was completely pain-free! Then saw Quartet - which was brilliant! xx

YES can't wait to see you! Are we thinking after work or on the weekend? If it's a weekend I could venture over to norff London, haven't been that way for ages :)

Susie - could you make a meet with Alpy? during the evening?

I could maybe do a weekday, working monday-friday in london for two weeks from Monday xx

Week after this would work! Just need to see if Susie can make it.. x

I would love to but can't afford the train fare at mo love coming in to town otherwise

The train prices are rubbish!! Hope to see you soon LisaXx

Back