Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Well done Di!! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Susie ... it feels more like a geriatric shuffle rather than flying! lol :)

Thanks Delly... :)

We can share a zimmer frame Susie! Lol :)

Hooray Di:D. So pleased to see you are losing - well done figuring your way out!
Xxx

Oh wow! Thank you SO much for your lovely messages everyone!!! :)

I'm just home from an unexpected trip to Saddler's Wells to see a ballet ... I'm too knackered and it's too late to eat so heading off to bed...

Night night :) x

Am off to Hammersmith today... Strangely not feel famished considering I didn't eat dinner last night... But I am feeling tired - I definitely need more than 4hrs sleep! Lol :)

Morning di, well done love

I'm in Hammersmith now - just eaten breakfast of 2 egg omelette with a smidge of cream sloshed around in it. Not great, but, it was what I grabbed out of the fridge on the way in.

I've got Atkins shakes for later :)

My weight this morning was dead on 18st - and that was without going to the park! lol so, hopefully, it will be in the '17 something' over the weekend!

I really need to find some new plain black long sleeved tee shirts as I only wear those and the one I'm wearing today is getting a bit too loose! lol... I used to buy them from High and Mighty but they have for some reason stopped making the long sleeved version - how ridiculous!

Does anyone know where I could get them?

Hope you all have a good day! :)

Morning Di:)
How on earth can you manage on 4 hours:eek: sounds like a good night though;)
Well done on the scales - and exciting about the loose clothes...cant help on getting new though. Perhaps branch out?;)
Have a great day
Xxx

Hi Di :wavey:

here to follow, great news when you start to need to replace clothes with smaller sizes, altho obviously not too great on the purse!! :sigh:

I look forward to the day when I have to :)

x

I'm feeling a cross between a zombie and drunk lol... who needs alcohol when you can cut down on sleep!! :D

You're right, of course, Katie - I should wear something different but I'm not quite ready yet to have people noticing me too much! lol But, I may not have a choice.

Blooming nuisance though as I am not the world's best shopper! My motto is, if Amazon don't sell it, I don't need it! lol

Alpaca said:
Blooming nuisance though as I am not the world's best shopper! My motto is, if Amazon don't sell it, I don't need it! lol

agree - thank goodness for Prime:D

Hi Di :wavey:

here to follow, great news when you start to need to replace clothes with smaller sizes, altho obviously not too great on the purse!! :sigh:

I look forward to the day when I have to :)

x

Thanks Dawnie! I am slowly starting to believe that I can do it this time! But, I know it's SO easy to sabotage and get back to square one and some, so I am SO incredibly cautious!

Baby steps! :fingerscrossed:

Back