Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Evening Di:)
Hope you get a good and long nights sleep:D
Xx

Morning all and thanks Katie and Alpy :)

TFIF!!! I am ending someone's probation this morning - not good news for him ! And then will finish early ... Yippee!

Back to hospital tomorrow to see ex MiL and collect/do her washing and whatever shopping she needs and will stay at hers tomorrow night. I actually could do without it this weekend as I've got a backlog of stuff to do at home... My ex still hasn't been to see her - she's really angry with him ... There's a battle of egos or wits or control or whatever between them.

Anyway ... Menu for today

B - Atkins shake and some smoked salmon

L - chicken parcel just cos I'll be home for lunch and it's easy to do and not messy

D - not sure ... Maybe if I do 2 chicks I'll have the other for dinner

E - not much

W - will try and have loads

A - nope

Hope you all have a good day :)

Morning Di!!! I'm last day off today back to work tomorrow til Tuesday :eek:( hate getting up on weekends especially when everyone else is still snoring!!

Hope you have a good day!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh, is it Friday then? :D

Morning Di

Morning Di!!! I'm last day off today back to work tomorrow til Tuesday :eek:( hate getting up on weekends especially when everyone else is still snoring!!

Hope you have a good day!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm not too good at staying in bed - particularly until I've been off for a day or 2 as i can find it hard to unwind! lol

Poor you having to go back tomorrow - enjoy this final day of freedom! :)

Hello Jim ... hope you're enjoying your day! :)

Finkin' ov ya'z!

Decided to do a pork mince thing in my new deep pan courtesy of the lovely Susie :)

Just basically mince, cabbage, celery, leek, mushrooms, spinach, chopped bacon and garlic with lemon/lime juice, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard and water...

Just had a bowl and it's lovely and now I'm full, thank the lord, cos I thought it was going to be one of those days of starving neck and mouth and stuffed tummy!

Hopefully if I fill up on water I'll be ok for the rest of the evening...

I'll have the rest tomorrow ...

:)

Morning everyone ... I'm a very happy bunny today!! Scales show that I'm now in the 17s!! ... 17st 12 and three quarter pounds to be precise!!! Unbelievable... And at last... Lol ha ha

Ok... Off to hospital soon after I've had hair cut and done some shopping for ex MiL.

B - egg, bacon, mushrooms coffee & cream

L - the mince I made yesterday

D - maybe more mince - I've got loads of it! Ha ha

Hope you all have a good day :)

Hooray:D. Well done Di - onwards and downwards!

Hope the day goes well
Xxxx

Back