Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Thanks Katie! I have to say that I would have given up before now - my usual inability to keep to anything - if it wasnt such yummy food ... I remember being on a mainly salad diet years ago and just never felt satisfied - always hungry ... And hardly lost any weight even though I think I kept the cals to 1000 ...

B - egg, bacon, cheese, garlic, celery (didnt have any mushrooms left), 1 teaspoon butter mixed together to make a yummy omelette ... Plus coffee and single cream

L - not sure

D - might have beef burgers with either cauliflower mash as I've not made it before or courgette pasta again not made before

W - yes hopefully loads

E - a bit as I'm meeting a friend for coffee - I'm getting used to black coffee - weak or I'll have peppermint tea which I love

A - hopefully not ... I find alcohol is linked to my mood lol

86alpzzyj said:
Good morning lovely, lovely pictures x

Thanks Alpy... Can't wait to be able to post pics similar to yours! You look positively model like! :)

Thanks Wendy ... I'm starting to feel that it's possible to make the change I just need to try and think like a thin person when it comes to eating and food in general ... I think that will be the tougher job! Lol :)

You are doing marvellously, eating great food really helps doesn't it - I am finding I actually enjoy salad these days and I used to hate the stuff!!! xx

Thanks Bren... I used to eat the good stuff - used to like it - but also ate the bad stuff ... Lol... I just liked to eat lol :)

Just had dinner ... Chicken breast parcel with fried courgette!!! Yum yum :)

I need new scales! I just moved them and now I weigh 1.5lbs more! I put them back to where they were and its still showing the extra!! Might try and buy some today!

Off to the hospital later but seeing friends for breakfast first:)

Morning

I know exactly what you mean there it's looking like my 6lb loss was a lie, still trying to find the right spot on the carpet Lolz xx

Thanks for the lovely comments... I'm getting there ... That's all I can say right now... :)

Drove to friends' house in Walton for breakfast this morning and they hadn't seen me for a while and they noticed I'd lost a bit... It's lovely to know :)

I certainly have lots more energy and am now quite agile again! Lol

Dinner this evening was chicken breast wrapped in Parma ham and stuffed with mushrooms, celery and Parmesan ... Very lish ... Garlic and lime dressing ... Yum yum :)

shellsmithcat said:
Morning

I know exactly what you mean there it's looking like my 6lb loss was a lie, still trying to find the right spot on the carpet Lolz xx

Hi Michelle

I found the spot with my scales so back to reported weight again!! I think I'm going to have to stick it down so it doesn't move! Lol

Ha ha Lisa!

Morning :)

I think finally I have a spare day to get on with stuff at home! Lol

B - egg, bacon, mushrooms, garlic, coffee, cream

L - beefburger and spinach with grated Parmesan with courgette

D - same as lunch

Spare day lol - what is that!!! Afternoon Di, my scales are being unkind again this weekend but all my own fault..............hungover and carbed out yesterday on fish and chips! You are being much better than me this weekend obviously lol xx

Just stopped for a breather!! Paperwork is strewn everywhere while I try and catch up and have also started on wardrobe/clothes cupboard and really wish I hadn't ... It's chaos here just hope I find homes for it all - whether bin/charity shop or just back somewhere!

About to think about lunch ...

:)

Back