Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

24.gif
Nando's? is that a restaurant chain? the chicken sounds yum.......

Really yummy chicken Marty! Susie, Katie and met up there about a month ago! It's a chain ... :)

Morning all... Just going to stay in bed for another hour or so! Lol :)

Morning Di!!!!

I'm in bed too on my last rest day having a diary catch up :0)....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Di, are you up yet? :)

Morning Jim... Just had breakfast and a coffee... Lovely lie in and now I need to work!

Am cautiously posting that I've lost a pound - saying it cautiously cos I do feel my scales are very temperamental - I might fork out for a new pair as I can't mince around with them like I do - its doing my head in! Lol :)

B- egg, mushroom, pancetta, garlic coffee a la creme! Lol

L - something with chicken breast and ditto for dinner

W - hopefully loads

E - typing and possibly shopping for scales and a heater as my place is a bit cold

A - nope! :)

Ha ha. .... Forgot my comma! How remiss of me! Although I have a fetish for garlic ... I must have been a vampire in an earlier life! Lol :)

Afternoon Susie, Bren and all :)

Just had lunch with a friend ... Not sensible when I have so much work to do! Tuna nicoise - but couldn't eat much as most was illegal - new potatoes and tomatoes! It would have been lovely if I was eating normally!

By the way ... I've started wearing these proskin leggings which claim to help with shrinkage ... Hmmm - I doubt it but they're very comfortable so I don't mind wearing them at the moment...

Also, I'm getting really annoyed with myself as I'm starting to think about "boys/men/opposite sex" which I had managed to blank out of my life for years... Way too early for me to even contemplate at the moment - I'm still the size of a house - perhaps a semi detached rather than a huge mansion... But I have squillions more to lose before going there - even with a barge pole ... Sorry to share but couldn't think what else to do with these thoughts! Lol

Ok... I promise the next post will be back to food! :)

Let us know how the leggings go please. I keep seeing something like that on Groupon and was a bit tempted but was scared they'd be no good. I have a problem tummy area and I'd try anything.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi 4 ... I could actually do with complete head to toe cladding for all my problem areas lol

Don't be afraid of thinking about blokes, Di - IMHO that's a terrific sign that, as you lose weight, your self confidence is burgeoning - and isn't that a great thing? :D

But I don't want to 'peak' too soon Susie!! I'll go back to being a mushroom before I get to the end of the weight loss journey just cos I'll find it's more boring than I'd remembered! Lol :)

Nah babes you're doing all the right things, you will get to where you want to be - and then watch those male jaws drop at your goegeousness :)

Thanks Susie... Of course I don't believe you but it's nice of you to say :)

Hi Di:). I think you are doing so well so it's great you are able to consider new ideas and thoughts:D. No need to rush into things - just enjoy the dreaming :eek: :)
Xx

As long as they stay idle for now Bren!! Lol

Thanks Katie.. I wish the skinnies of this world saw and appreciated the terrible addiction we battle with every day! It's kinda hidden which makes it feel I accepted unlike smoking or alcohol

Back