Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Morning peeps! :)

Will buy a battery for scales today just in case that fixes it ... Also need to go to dentist at some point ... But holding off until I've finished all this horrible work!

Just off to do a redundancy meeting this morning then back to the grind of the tribunal response! Lol ... Life just couldn't get any better! :)

I feel lighter and a bit more supple... Although no change on the scales... Have been doing the exercises the Physio gave me which are core strengthening which means they're subtle and I can do them at my desk or at the bus stop

I'll attempt to start Slimming World for a month soon... Just for a shock to my metabolism and who knows, it might be effective... I fully expect to be back on Atkins soon though as I think SW is trickier to follow when dining out as it's zero fat and I'm not sure restaurants do much that don't include fat of some description...

Hope you all have a good day :) x

Evening guys... Just home and grabbing some supper then up at about 8 tomorrow and back to work ... Have to leave at 1 cos I am having nails done in the afternoon... But there's always Sunday to finish off! Lol

Mental amount of work but feeling quite health despite the stress and sleepless ness of it!

Thank you for your lovely and supportive comments ... And I'm really sorry I've not spent time on your posts!

I've decided to stick with Atkins over the weekend as I've not got time to think about what to eat on SW ... Will probably start once things calm down ... Would love your help Susie! I hope it's going well for you!

Will come back on either later or tomorrow ...

Have a lovely evening and weekend!

Hugs Di x :)

Hi Di. Hope you have a relaxing evening:D
Xxx

Hi Di, try some efferverscent echinacea in addition to the manuka honey, as this builds up the immune system and fights off colds and infections more quickly. Hope you feel better soon x

Just ready to head off to work... Am determined to crack it today! And have lost 0.75lbs which now makes me 18s 13lbs ... Which I'm chuffed about ... And if my scales are wrong then it could be a further minus 6lbs!! :)

Had an Atkins breakfast special this morning - bacon, egg, mush, coffee, cream with the Di twist of a garlic clove! Lol

Having nails done later - I hope I get enough done so I can relax while I'm having them done! Lol :)

Thanks for the echineacia(sp?) advice! :)

I relaxed a bit too much on the bed of nails ... I now feel floppy! Lol

Just back with reddy/burgundy shellac nails and a sneaky little pedicure with dark rouge noir-colour and mow just having a coffee to try and wake up! Lol

Bren ... If I could, I'd have garlic with everything - I blame my mother ... She used to stink with it ... And now I do too! Lol :)

Have to continue with work stuff soon but just having a flop on sofa ...

Hope everyone 's well? Will see how far I get with reading diaries... :)

At least I don't have to hide them now! Lol

Evening floppy:D
Xx

Ha ha Katie! Just starting get my second wind now thank goodness :)

Things I'm noticing with weight loss:

Getting in and out of bath is getting easier - no groaning and straining
Shaving legs in the bath doesn't require me to huff and grunt and leave bits cos they were too difficult to get to
Got into taxi yesterday and didn't feel I needed a forklift truck
Got onto the beauty parlour bed with almost no effort
Need a new bra
Don't need oxygen mask when climbing stairs
Don't feel so cramped when sharing a seat on the bus ... Long may it continue
:)

Morning all :)

Just having a deeeelicious Atkins fry up brekkie before heading off to work. I've been replacing oil/fat with that 1 cal spray - I know it's not Atkins friendly but I thought I'd try reducing fat for a while - still thinking about SW - only as a change for a month and if I do it, will probably be able to focus on it this week after the response goes in tomorrow ! Yay and hallelujah!

I actually think that my body has a mind of its own, and as long as I'm following something fairly religiously it will work...

But, my nails look fab and I feel very uplifted when I look at my pinkies as well as my fingers!

Hope you all have lovely days... I'll be back later today - I can't seem to stay away! lol :)

... oh by the way, just lost 0.25lbs! it's so miniscule and doesn't even register on the MFP... but it's down not up - so I'll chuffed! :)

sorry to be so 'personal'... but after a visit to the 'park' this morning, my loss is 0.5lbs which brings my MFP ticker to 40lbs lost - although it's really 39.5lbs! To put it into perspective, I've still not lost 3st yet - and I've been on Atkins since 10 May... but it's progress and now that I'm sort of understanding what dieting is all about I think I can be more in control of my daily menus... only time will tell!

This has given me a new burst of energy and focus!! yeeeehaaaaah!

Now at work and need to step away from MFP and Minimins and get on with the task in hand X :)

Back