Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Had to delay lunch until Thursday so had some sliced chick breast and sliced smoked salmon with iceberg lettuce with mayo :)

When I'm eating out I just look for protein and veg/salad and I usually ask to hold the dressing... Had a great tuna nicoise a couple of weeks ago and just left the new pots... Have never found a menu that has nothing on it that I can eat... Even Pong Pong - or maybe it's called Ping Pong! Lol

Morning all :)

Think I might still have probs with that tooth... Hoping it will settle but its now getting beyond a joke... And stupidly busy because am on a catch up from weekends at the hospital...

Anyway menu today:

B - Atkins shake coffee and squirty cream

L - chick breast, slices of smoked salmon, iceberg lettuce and mayo

D - baked chicken breast rolled with Parma ham, mushrooms, garlic, a small dollop of cream cheese and grated Parmesan marinaded in lemon juice - with celery

W - yep

A - nope

E - not enough

Btw a further 0.5lbs down

Have just tweaked my signature and I'm just amazed that I've loss 10lbs in the last month!! Wow!:greenapple:

Obviously doing Atkins low carb and looking at calories and keeping fat to mostly just having my lovely creamy coffees and some cheese is working a treat!! Long may it continue. I feel positively euphoric today! :party0011:

Morning Di!!! Your doing fantastically well :0) I love this WOE too.....can't believe I didn't find it sooner!!!

xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have just tweaked my signature and I'm just amazed that I've loss 10lbs in the last month!! Wow!:greenapple:

Obviously doing Atkins low carb and looking at calories and keeping fat to mostly just having my lovely creamy coffees and some cheese is working a treat!! Long may it continue. I feel positively euphoric today! :party0011:

Hey, that's wonderful! Congrats. :D

Thanks guys! :)

I've just eaten lunch and still hungry! Lol I've been loading up with water but would so love a creamy coffee ... Might see if I can do one !

I've got a residents meeting later and thank goodness I have some left overs from dinner yesterday ... Yum yum! :)

Morning all ... Off to Hammersmith today - how luck am I (not) lol

B- one egg as that's all I have plus an Atkins shake

L - with a friend so not sure what's on the menu

D - no idea yet

:)

Thanks Lucy... I'm wearing odd clothes today ... Not odd, just not very Di-like lol... Something vaguely modern which has been unheard of in the Di wardrobe dept for a very long time... And it's also grey and not the usual black!! My wardrobe had a fit when I put it in there the other day!! Lol :)

image-1456844161.jpg

Who I was and how I'm going...

Attachments

• image-4109223455.jpg
    image-4109223455.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 64
Morning all and thank you so much for your lovely comments. I ended up have a Nandos take away - butterfly chicken breast - last night with a small vodka and soda with a splash of fresh lemon juice. Very yummy! Lol

The reason being that im not at work today so it felt like a Friday! Lol

Not sure what I'll have today yet... Will pop back and post later :)

Morning Di,
Love the photos - you are doing amazingly:D
Xxxxx

Back