Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Morning Di, hope the day goes well ((hugs))

Glad you enjoyed the wine and champagne - worth it;)
Xxxx

Apparently it's started to snow at the church! I am useless in the snow! Lol

Thinking of you.xx

Home about an hour ! And have a glass of white wine on the go! Lol

Thank you so much everyone for all your good wishes and thoughts! Xx

It went better than I thought it would... Thank you all you wonderfully supportive skinny folk! :)

Still no change on the scales but I guess that's fine as I've had a week of the occasional glass of alcohol ...

Anyway, i shall plod on ... I'm at a dinner party this evening ... My ex boss is hosting... I just hope it is fairly Atkins friendly! He roughly knows what I eat but is so disorganised!

Anyway

B - egg, bacon, mushrooms, coffee, cream

No idea for the rest of it

I loved the eel Susie ... very much like smoked trout - and as it was a small fillet it didn't look at all eel-like!

Just home from dinner! Had salmon steak with broccoli cauliflower and two small pieces of venison ...

Am off to bed... Night night :) xx

Morning everyone ... the scales said 16st 13.5lbs this morning. So, although I don't trust it to stay in the 16s and not go up again, I'm well relieved that I might be over the 'stuck' period.

According to one of the apps I record my weight - and being a true obsessive compulsive in the weight department I record it on many apps - it will take me to March 2015 at this rate!!! so, let's hope I start to see some movement again! lol

I bought duck eggs yesterday so had one this morning as part of delicious Atkins fry up!

I've got chicken planned today - not sure what I'll do with it yet.

And then seeing a 'chap' for coffee this afternoon - at St Pancras Stn... Just meeting for coffee in a very public place.

Am going to hang my 'dating spurs' up after Christmas until I've lost more weight - it has been an interesting experiment and reminded me that there is more to life than work - although I'm so deeply cynical that I just have to lose that first! lol

Hope you all have lovely days :)

Back